Payroll Software

CLAREH
CLAREH Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good payroll package to use multiple companies? I am considering becoming a MIP, my main service being payroll outsourcing, and am pulling together all the initial costs. I have looked at Sage 50 Payroll Pro but for unlimited employees and unlimited companies it costs almost £5k! I don't want to be tied on the number of clients I will eventually take on but £5k....

Comments

• Anne Boleyn
    Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Payroll

Hi Clare

I'll be the first of many to recommend Moneysoft Payroll. I have Payroll Manager 100. The costs are,

Payroll Manager 20 £ 49.95 Single employer up to 20 employees
    Payroll Manager 100 £ 99.95 Multi-employer up to 100 employees each
    Payroll Manager 250 £149.95 Multi-employer up to 250 employees each

There may be others but I would suggest you take a look at Moneysoft.

I hope this helps.
  • CLAREH
    Hi Anne

Thanks very much for that, I'll definitely have a look into it
  • Poodle
    Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Clare

I recently switched from Sage to Payroll Manager 100 specifically for the cost. The renewal for the Sage license was over £600.00.

PM 100 does everything that I need and it is easy to navigate through. I was able to pick up my clients mid year as well, since Sage would not let me go to April.

One other bonus, the support is excellent a couple of rings on the phone and you get straight through to someone able to help, no option 1,2,or 3 and then 10 mins later after awful music, you get someone. Superb bonus when you are busy.
  • CLAREH
    Hi Poodle

Thanks for your input. I've had a look at their website and it looks like a good option for me. Its encouraging to hear their support is good too.
  • monkeypuzzle47
    monkeypuzzle47 Registered Posts: 134 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    hello i would recommend able internet payroll.
    You only pay for the service when your employers annual returns are submitted online. It would be cheaper if you have 4 or less clients than moneysoft. However if you have more clients then moneysoftis a nice easy user friendly package.
    http://bureau.ableinternetpayroll.co.uk/
  • Fitz
    Fitz Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    I started using Money soft this year - what a fab software! Very reasonabley priced, easy to use, and a very supportive help line. You will have no regrets.
  • Poodle
    Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

Just to let you know that there will be a price increase with Payroll Manager on the 1st January

PM100 up to £110 + VAT
    PM250 up to £165 + VAT

Apparently the first increase since 1998
  • TraceyAnn
    TraceyAnn Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    I have been using moneysoft payroll for years and wouldn't use anything else!
Privacy Policy