nt feeling confident ....

Options
nabutt
nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
i just finished my revision and am nt feeling confident ........ i am okay with variances and ratios target costing but other questions specially the indexation n seasonal variations these r not getting into my mind ....... everytime i made sum kinda mistake seems like every question is different .................
hope i still passss.....

hows everyone feeling

Comments

• *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Its the variances that are getting me!! can't seem to get my head around them. Nerves are setting in quite nicely now lol. Good luck to everyone anyway :D
  • Flying Scarlet
    Flying Scarlet Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Just going through what feels like my millionth past paper & still feel really nervous...I keep getting mixed up on the discounted lifecycle costs thingy in section 2 as this was what I failed on in June. :(

Best of luck to everyone!!
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Its just the O/H variances that get me so I have been practising them like mad! I'm not nervous right now which isn't particularly a good sign as it means I probably won't sleep lol
    I've asked my friend to call me in the morning in case I don't get up on time as I have to head to Birmingham earlier than I would normally get up and don't want to take the risk of not getting there!
    I'm sooo looking forward to the end of the week now! :)
    Good luck everyone and try not to let the nerves get too much of a hold.
Privacy Policy