Tippex?

Options
2»

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i rely on the erasable pens. i think it is going to take me an age now to do it all in pencil, overwrite it in proper pen then rub all the pencil out

bring on cbe's for all levels
  • Criggers
    Criggers Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    On my DFS in December, I think it was the first exam I have ever done that I used no TipEx on. At least I can't remember using any. Blank pages are your friend. You wouldn't use Tip Ex on a workings page would you? If you do you're mad since as has already been said, crossing out workings, even if wrong could lose you some marks.

At worst, take in some blank pages. You can still do that can't you? If not I am sure you can ask for blank paper during the exam.

Now, what I do with pro formas is(and I am just a student so don't take this as tutor advice), just don't write on it until you are sure it is what you actually want to write. If you have to go back and do corrections, do workings on blank pages again, reference the workings, cross out your original answer with a single line and write the new answer next to it.

One thing I was told that sticks in my head is that you should remember you're exam is marked by a human. They can read notes and references, they might not like it but they can and will take notice of things. Whether they actually do is a different story, but so far, thankfully I haven't had to write apologies for the untidiness! :p
    taskey wrote: »
    i rely on the erasable pens. i think it is going to take me an age now to do it all in pencil, overwrite it in proper pen then rub all the pencil out

bring on cbe's for all levels

I don't have any experience with CBE's but for some reason I just don't like the sound of them. What actually happens in these CBE's? Is it like your driving test theory lol?
Privacy Policy