Oh dear!!

Options
AATmunkee
AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Don't u just hate it when u know what u did wrong!!! arrrgggghhh.... PEV = annoying!!
Does anyone know the percentage pass for each section??

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I think it's 75% but not sure if it changes depending on everyone's marks, eg if everyone does badly the pass rate lowers? (That could be just me hoping tho, lol)
  • GemmaLouise
    GemmaLouise Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    They have to lower it if alot of people find it hard - someones got to pass!!!!
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    roll on 3 o clock.. i torture myself by comparing answers!!! i def got a ratio wrong but im hoping i did enough to pass!!
  • Esme
    Options
    Was it the last ratio on 2.1 by any chance?
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    lol of course!! but based all my answers on my stupidly wrong answer so hopefully it'll be ok.. i knew as soon as i got out that i had messed up.. always the way :)
  • Esme
    Options
    I'm still not sure if I got it correct or not.. if we got the rest of them ok and did a good report I'm sure we'll be fine
  • Bryony
    Bryony Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    My hand nearly fell off from all the report writing... this exam seemed longer than others or maybe I just wrote too much trying to get something right in there...
    Feb seems so long to wait to know how we did, prob best not to worry too much now...
    although I am not looking forward to PCR that's for sure- I find that harder than PEV.
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Right there with you on the writing, my arm was aching and I have a nice little pen indent in my finger which is a little annoying as I'm trying to revise PCR now and my hand doesn't want to write any more!! I'm sure most of mine was just waffle but hopefully I got some of the key points in there!
    I hate how long it takes for the results to come out. I hope that when CBE's become more used it will reduce the waiting time for exam results as technically there will be less to mark?
Privacy Policy