CBE exam sittings

valentino46
valentino46 Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hi guys,

hope all went well for you guys sitting exams today, i could not make it to my exam so contacted the centre and told them. I dont want to wait until June to resit the exam i didnt make it to so wanted to try the CBE exam. I dont know to much about them could anyone shed any light on how to apply and who i apply with.

many thanks

rob

Comments

• dingaling
    dingaling Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Most centres should be able to offer you the CBE. The cost is approx £56+ depending on which centre you sit with and you should be able to apply with the centre of your choice and sort out payment through them.

Hope that helps!
  • meibaker
    meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    does anyone knows if i can take CBE now, even though i am sure i will fail on ECR! or do i have to wait until the result comes out!
  • catheriner3482
    catheriner3482 Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    meibaker wrote: »
    does anyone knows if i can take CBE now, even though i am sure i will fail on ECR! or do i have to wait until the result comes out!

i think i've just failed ECR!
    what is CBE?
  • meibaker
    it's a computer based exam. that's all i know.
  • monkeyrage
    monkeyrage Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    the CBE exams are computer based which can be sat at any time throughout the year, providing the centre organises it to be undertaken and have arranged for invigilators etc. If I fail my ECR exam when the results are released in Feb, I shall be retaking by CBE the week after, so that most of the work is still fresh in my mind.
  • sharonj
    sharonj Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm going to sit my FRA at the London Sam by CBE. I phoned them last week and they advise that the exams can be sat seven days a week. They do three sittings on weekdays, two on a Saturday and Sunday. The cost is roughly just under £60. They advise that you only book the exam about two days before as they have a lot of space in the exam rooms and there should be no problem getting booked on to an exam. The reason they advise this is that if for any reason you need to change the exam you need to pay an administration fee of £20. I was going to book mine about a week ago but they said it's not necessary to book that far in advance.

Good luck to anyone taking exam soon.
  • meibaker
    thanks, but london is just too far for me to go. does anyone know where can you find the information about which center you can take CBE?
  • kazseera
    kazseera Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    contact AAT and they will be able to help you

im pretty sure all the Kaplan centres do them
  • dingaling
    dingaling Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    meibaker wrote: »
    thanks, but london is just too far for me to go. does anyone know where can you find the information about which center you can take CBE?

BPP do them across the country too
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
Privacy Policy