BTC - A memory test?

Options
thoms04
thoms04 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
Good luck everyone sitting BTC tomorrow.

Is it just me or does it seem like its a memory test? There is so much to rememeber compared to all the other units i've done :(

Comments

• lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Good luck from me too! I am trying not to think of anything else business tax related tonight! Am off in a mo to read and chill out before bed. May do 5 mins of last minute swatting tomorrow and fingers crossed Mr Examiner is kind to us x
  • nabutt
    nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    you are right there is alot of things to remember the tax returns n filling dates n pealties i cnt seem to remember those things just afraid that those minght cum iif they cum ..... i wont be able to write them they all get mixed up
  • thoms04
    Options
    Same here, my brain simply won't remember it all.

Looks like i'm going to be up all night as i'm not letting the last month of studying and no social life go to waste.

I would much rather they split the content into 2 exams. Atleast then i can focus on the accounting procedures rather than how rubbish my memory is.
  • Bugsy1978
    Bugsy1978 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Me Too

My mind just wont take it all, i know it, its just remembering it, i just know i will go blank tomorrow:(
  • Bugsy1978
    Bugsy1978 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Time???

is it me or are the times incorrect on here, seen the time of my post and paniced thinking i should be sleeping now!!!!!
  • thoms04
    Options
    Yea the time is out by 20 minutes, strange.
  • Lynn Saunders
    Lynn Saunders Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I've moaned so many times about this unit saying exactly what you've said... it's not that I don't know it, it's just that I can't remember it! I don't think that remembering a load of dates, penalties and interest rates is a good way to test your competence... it does just test your memory exactly as you said.

Am pleased to hear everyone saying this though, as its 4 years since I sat my Intermediate level and I was beginning to think it was just me!
Privacy Policy