Unit 5 tomorrow

Options
wesjp23
wesjp23 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Should we expect the unexpected in tomorrows unit 5? After yesterdays unit 6 i dont know what to expect. Dont know whether to keep looking through past exams or the study books!!!

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I expect another car crash so role on 4:50pm when the thing finishes!!

Yeah - good bloody luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    hi i hope we get an easier paper ...i plan on revising again tonight ....but hopefully we will pull it out....somehow
  • sian1979
    sian1979 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I'm nervous too after the ECR paper, eek!
  • Marga
    Options
    i dont think it can be worse than the ECR , there is no room for that!!!!
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    It would be good to pass unit 5 like or it means for a lot of people that they have failed 2 papers possibly and that would be an absolute nightmare!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Martin
  • kellyriddell
    kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I am so nervous, I've done so much revision but keep making ridiculously stupid mistakes like writing 28000 as 2800!! Plus to top it off because of it my panic/anxiety is kicking in and keep feeling faint cuz my breathing is all wonky! Sod the calculator - must remember inhaler lol! Not long and it'll be all over! When do we get our results?
  • Mark.Tiffen
    Mark.Tiffen Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I might have to borrow that inhaler! It will be I'm sure! All the timeI have devoted to it will pay off! Just remember bank less exam fee = must study!
  • Marga
    Options
    I might have to borrow that inhaler! It will be I'm sure! All the timeI have devoted to it will pay off! Just remember bank less exam fee = must study!

love your signature btw

I am still revising just took a break to get me some more coffee and some breakfast....

Depreciation drives me nuts....why cant people go everywhere walking instead of using vehicles????
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Am off in half an hour to take my FRA and I feel very sick!! Good luck everyone.
  • kellyriddell
    kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I'm sat waiting to be shown which room I need to be in with everyone around me, feel incredibly nervous and sick! Good luck everyone x
Privacy Policy