DFS exam got cancelled!!

Options
rumcheeka
rumcheeka Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
Our DFS exam got cancelled this morning due to our college being shut because of a police incident.

Does anyone know whether we will be able to sit the exam another time or will we have to wait until June??

I know it won't be the same exam paper from this morning, but do the AAT have a contingency plan, if things like this happen??

Comments

• donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I heard about that, my friend was supposed to be sitting her exam there this morning. I really really hope the AAT can make an arrangement for another paper to be sat soon, would be a lot to ask to have to wait until next June.
  • rumcheeka
    Options
    We are all gutted. Just wanted to get it all over and done with! :(
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I bet! Completely beyond your control though, horrible that everyone has been working so hard to get ready for the exam and then this happens.
    There must be some kind of contingency I would imagine, the college probably has to speak to the AAT though. I have never heard of one being cancelled so no idea what normally happens. Sorry you had to go through this, hopefully Henley will be able work something out.
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thats really bad. I asked our tutor same question (in the event of snow) she said would not be able to re-sit until June. Not fair really on you. There should be a contingency plan for these events. Should not have to wait until June. Just more pressure on you with the other exams in June
  • rumcheeka
    Options
    Thank you, fingers crossed.
Privacy Policy