Good luck for PCR tomorrow.

Options
donnaalwill
donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Exam week is nearly over till next year hurrah. I'll be glad when PCR is over tomorrow, not feeling very confident as I let it slide a little as I just don't like the subject very much but shall give it my best go! :) I'm actually rather looking forward to starting a new unit, fresh challenge!
Good luck for the morning all..........!

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    goodluck all...

i have finished my exams so my weekend starts now...well i still work tomorrow but i hope is not as stressful coming back to all those emails!
  • spurschic1@yahoo.com
    spurschic1@yahoo.com Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Deffo good luck all, what a week it's been. PEV and DFS down now for the final hurdle PCR and then I have a date with a bottle of wine woo hoo!

Hope it's like June 09 paper!
  • donnaalwill
    Options
    Pretty full week you've had then! I'll be honest, I'm not jealous lol Yup big drink is due after tomorrow I think!
    That would be great, I'd prefer that I think but not sure I'm that lucky!
  • lizrochford
    lizrochford Registered Posts: 58 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I started drinking yesterday to calm my pre exam nerves. I'm looking forward to exam I'm gonna go in on a high and hopefully come out on a high!!!
  • donnaalwill
    Options
    I'm impressed at your typing skill considering! I should have tried that method lol Although I do have a beer now, having a quick read through parts of my txtbook before calling it a night, hoping to actually sleep tonight. I don't get exam panic really (or so I thought) but I barely slept at all on Monday night, still not panicked on Tuesday morning but definitely tired....! You sound like you have it all figured out:P Good luck!!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    my motto after exams are

you have to drink to celebrate it

If you have passed ..... YOU HAVE TO CELEBRATE IT

and if you have failed ..... YOU NEED TO CHEER YOU UP!!!!!
  • foz2000
    foz2000 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Been back an hour now from my PCR exam, didnt go too badly section 2 was fine just task 1.3 threw me a little bit but still not bad overall! :)
  • donnaalwill
    Options
    Lol I'll be drinking for uncertainty!
    Good job Foz2000, I felt fine on most of section 1 and section 2 was just as expected really. The last couple of tasks in 1 I know I did a little miscalculation somewhere but pulled the figures through regardless so hoping its enough to be competent...Not as confident as PEV but I knew that anyway. But its over for this year now woohoo!!
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I feel exactly the same, section 1 a bit hard, even with the pro formas!! But i think i managed to show what they were looking for. And section 2 easy peasy!!
  • donnaalwill
    Options
    The first pro forma was okay, it all seemed to make sense eventually anyway once I worked out what they were asking for! The other one was the one I struggled a bit on, looked at it, looked some more, then thought riiiiight. Decided to get section 2 out of the way before tackling that bit and give my brain some time to start working again, section 2 is always weirdly easy and thats fine. Then went back, had a lightbulb kind of moment and worked from there I think. I put an answer everywhere anyway so *crosses fingers* it went okay.
  • debihargrave
    debihargrave Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Same here, Section 1 ok until 1.3, and section 2 as i had expected just hope 1.3 will not hold me back!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Rachey wrote: Β»
    I feel exactly the same, section 1 a bit hard, even with the pro formas!! But i think i managed to show what they were looking for. And section 2 easy peasy!!

So come feb is it another duvex night for results ? lol
  • donnaalwill
    Options
    Agreed Debi, I was trying to work out roughly what the points scale would be, there were a couple of larger time questions in that section so hopefully that will even it out from that part!
Privacy Policy