ECR Exam

tinkerella
tinkerella Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
Still can't get over the exam :( will not stop stressing now unitl the results come out even though it's a deffinate FAIL. Can't wait to see my tutor on Monday to see why she failed to teach us the majority of section 2.

Noticed a lot of people mentioning CBE - Think maybe this is what i will do as i don't fancy revising for two exams in june (doing FRA) Especially if the paper is going to be as mean as this one!!!

What kind of feedback has everyone given??

x x x

Comments

• missy
    missy Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    ECR was horrible :(
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    well in my best "accounting mood" ......

Limiting factor: Marga's feedback

Projects to undertake

ECR IAC FRA
    Rating 1 3 2

Horrible Excellent Great
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    tinkerella wrote: »
    Still can't get over the exam :( will not stop stressing now unitl the results come out even though it's a deffinate FAIL. Can't wait to see my tutor on Monday to see why she failed to teach us the majority of section 2.

Noticed a lot of people mentioning CBE - Think maybe this is what i will do as i don't fancy revising for two exams in june (doing FRA) Especially if the paper is going to be as mean as this one!!!

What kind of feedback has everyone given??

x x x

I put every single question at a 6 on the Feedback and will be sending a separate email to examfeedback@aat.org.uk to let them know how upset I am about this horrendous exam! (Thought I'd put the email address in incase anyone else wanted to email them)
  • Marga
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I put every single question at a 6 on the Feedback and will be sending a separate email to examfeedback@aat.org.uk to let them know how upset I am about this horrendous exam! (Thought I'd put the email address in incase anyone else wanted to email them)

hey where do we give feedback?
  • jewels.p
  • Marga
    oh ok will do defo
  • GemmaLouise
    GemmaLouise Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    If it makes anyone feel any better, i sat ECR December 2008 and thought it was hurrendous - id revised my socks off and felt so shocking about the exam. Was convinced i had failed, i didnt see how i could pass - but i did!

If everyone found it hurrendous, the marks will be taken into consideration - after all someone has to pass!!

Good luck to you all!!
  • jewels.p
    If it makes anyone feel any better, i sat ECR December 2008 and thought it was hurrendous - id revised my socks off and felt so shocking about the exam. Was convinced i had failed, i didnt see how i could pass - but i did!

If everyone found it hurrendous, the marks will be taken into consideration - after all someone has to pass!!

Good luck to you all!!

Wait till you see the exam when its put on here then you will realise what we mean Gemma. It is absolutely nothing like previous ones!
  • catheriner3482
    catheriner3482 Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    jewels.p wrote: »

i will be logging a complaint about the exam, it was much harder than all the other past exams papers, alot of what came up had never been on previous papers, it's like AAT want alot of people to fail so they have to do resits so the AAT make more money out of us!
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I think I am going to have a look at the paper as soon as it comes on, sounds like pretty much everyone had a nightmare with it. I sat it last sitting in June and although the format had changed I found it easier while I know some people had the format change really throw them off. This does sound really different though. Sorry so many people had so much trouble with it! Best of luck x
Privacy Policy