Unit 10 - is anyone else this demoraolized

Options
Kieron
Kieron Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
I did all my AAT exams a couple of years ago but now want to do CIMA - I never did the unit 10 so am doing it now by correspondence. My report is not poor in comparison to the ones done by people I went to college with, in fact I would say it is far better but my tutor seems to be picking up every single tiny little matter and I feel I am going round in circles moving parts of the report in to different sections etc etc. I was even pulled for a missing full stop in a 4000 word report!! I have been pulled for the format of one section when I followed exactly the same format as the workbook but my tutor insists that mine is wrong!! I am very, very close to completion but feel like I will never get the report 100% perfect, is this what they expect??. Is it me or has anyone else had this experience? I have spent a lot of hours on this but feel like giving up and this is not my way.....I am just totally demoralized!!

Comments

• smiley
    smiley Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Unit 10

I spent hours on my project and also kept having to go back and change things, dotting i's and crossing ts' but the hard work is worth it in the end and if you've come this far don't give up.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    ask me tomorrow almost halfway through and my tutor going over it tomorrow what ive done so far he so better not reject it as been left on my own with it so far
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Alls good just got to get it finished now am happy wow thats a first
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Alls good just got to get it finished now am happy wow thats a first

wow a-vic.......you managed to get it vertually done on the first go !!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    wow a-vic.......you managed to get it vertually done on the first go !!!

not quite mark only half way through but its on its way then that bloody mapping eweeeee
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    not quite mark only half way through but its on its way then that bloody mapping eweeeee

well thats not too bad at least you have nearly got something done !
Privacy Policy