Reed.co.uk

2»

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »
    For f*cks sake Mark, try analysing and interpreting other posts instead of simplistically agreeing with them, both attributes of good accounts people.

The short answer is agencies are not useless otherwise they wouldn't be in business, just that they cannot place people who don't possess the skills or experience the client is looking - and paying - for. If someone is not hired through an agency it is usually their own lack of skills & suitable experience that they should be looking at rather than any deficiencies of the said agency. Self awareness is vital to self improvement and blaming others is just side-stepping the core issues.

Expect a stupid, one sentence answer here soon.

... and there you undo your own argument as you're still admittedly unemployed. You wouldn't go for a job as a lion tamer if you'd never tamed lions so what makes people think they can go/be put forward for jobs as fully qualified accountants if they're not?

thanks for taking the bait !!!!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    mark130273 wrote: »
    thanks for taking the bait !!!!

If I thought you were intelligent enough to bait me in the first place Mark, then I'd happily offer you my congratulations, however I'm more inclined to think of it as yet another thoughtless whinge to add to the seemingly never ending stream of other thoughtless whinges from people not being able to find jobs and how it's everyone's fault but their own.

RECESSION EVERYBODY!!!

Yes, I got the expected stupid one sentence answer from you Mark but in all honesty, it'd be a shock to receive anything else judging from the vast majority of your posts.
  • mark130273
    If I thought you were intelligent enough to bait me in the first place Mark, then I'd happily offer you my congratulations, however I'm more inclined to think of it as yet another thoughtless whinge to add to the seemingly never ending stream of other thoughtless whinges from people not being able to find jobs and how it's everyone's fault but their own.

RECESSION EVERYBODY!!!

Yes, I got the expected stupid one sentence answer from you Mark but in all honesty, it'd be a shock to receive anything else judging from the vast majority of your posts.

oh my word . you really hurt me with that post i can believe you put me in the bracket of just having one line posts and all i do is just post one liners in each thread to get my name in the last of the posts on the front page like i would do that i am not like that would i ever really want that to be associated with myself that i can only come up with a one word answer or even worse an answer which in the most goes one from being just one word to be one sentence and then maybe one paragraph and then one whole page but you know that would not be my style to just do that and that would not be in the best of interest to the rest of this forum that i only post one word or maybe one sentence or maybe one paragraph and as for the conquest of baiting you to reply to myself about the good old thread of how good agencies are well that is like plucking chickens, so easily done that i do not need to write one word or one sentence or one paragraph or even one page and writing all these words on this reply to your reply to my reply , it just took my back beyond what i am meant to be doing and that is just typing a lot of words in a long sentence by the time you get to the last line of this you will be board of reading this rubbish and decide that when you have read this Mr blobbyh that in all that i have not actually said anything that i couldn't of said with just one word or one sentence but then it would not of wasted ten minutes of my life typing it out and more importantly wasted 5 minutes of your intellectual lifestyle to read all this and make out that i could of just put one word whatever !
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    mark130273 wrote: »
    oh my word . you really hurt me with that post i can believe you put me in the bracket of just having one line posts and all i do is just post one liners in each thread to get my name in the last of the posts on the front page like i would do that i am not like that would i ever really want that to be associated with myself that i can only come up with a one word answer or even worse an answer which in the most goes one from being just one word to be one sentence and then maybe one paragraph and then one whole page but you know that would not be my style to just do that and that would not be in the best of interest to the rest of this forum that i only post one word or maybe one sentence or maybe one paragraph and as for the conquest of baiting you to reply to myself about the good old thread of how good agencies are well that is like plucking chickens, so easily done that i do not need to write one word or one sentence or one paragraph or even one page and writing all these words on this reply to your reply to my reply , it just took my back beyond what i am meant to be doing and that is just typing a lot of words in a long sentence by the time you get to the last line of this you will be board of reading this rubbish and decide that when you have read this Mr blobbyh that in all that i have not actually said anything that i couldn't of said with just one word or one sentence but then it would not of wasted ten minutes of my life typing it out and more importantly wasted 5 minutes of your intellectual lifestyle to read all this and make out that i could of just put one word whatever !

You have the same sense of humour as my 4 year old son.....
  • blobbyh
    That's a bit unfair on your four year old son, Rachel...
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    That's a bit unfair on your four year old son, Rachel...

Thats really made me chuckle!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Originally Posted by mark130273

War and Peace comes to mind !!!
  • mark130273
    glad to see it made an impact......my blabbering about nothing ?
  • blobbyh
    Mark, Mark, Mark, how shall I put this?. There's a fine line between wit and idiocy and I think you often delude yourself over which side you're on.
  • mark130273
    Mark, Mark, Mark, how shall I put this?. There's a fine line between wit and idiocy and I think you often delude yourself over which side you're on.

i do not delude myself on anything as trivial as that i know which side i am on and trust me on this CHAT forum i am on the witty !!!

and I really do love the way you alway and i mean ALWAYS take the fishing line on the agency threads !
  • blobbyh
    Don't take credit when it's not due to you Mark.

If I abused accountancy practices or the NHS as much as people abuse my own profession, such abuse often caused by lack of knowledge, self awareness, blind over-expectation or just generally possessing a whining nature or closed mind, then I'd expect people working in those industries to defend them too.
  • mark130273
    Don't take credit when it's not due to you Mark.

If I abused accountancy practices or the NHS as much as people abuse my own profession, such abuse often caused by lack of knowledge, self awareness, blind over-expectation or just generally possessing a whining nature or closed mind, then I'd expect people working in those industries to defend them too.

i know you like to offer your side of the story in the agency part of this acounting world and i do appreciate that oyu have your insider knowledge of what goes on and how the system work but i am sure that you must acknowledge that we do have some points to our discussion that we put out to you that it is not all done and dusted. As there has been many people with qualifacation and some with a bit of experienced and they are struggling to get passed first base ?
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor 🐘
    Wow! Time for a tea break!!!
Privacy Policy