Can anyone help me with Unit 10 mapping?

Options
Yuping
Yuping Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
I have no idea how to produce a fully referenced mapping document!

I can find the Mapping documents in my learning materials. does it mean I just need to file in the boxes on the mapping documents?

In this mapping documents, there is evidence, para no. date. I don't know how to write the evidence!

Is it also like a reference, I need to write down A B, C, in my report?

Please Urgent! I am waiting online!

Comments

• dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    mapping??? I have no idea what that is and I'm a quarter way into Unit 10!
    Please someone help!!
  • Yuping
    Options
    Mapping

All performance criteria, range and underpinning knowledge must be covered and the report must be referenced to the standards in some way.

You can reference it in the margins, or in the contents and /or cross reference it against a grid.

However, as it is common business practice, the AAT recommendation is that you number every section, and each paragraph in every section.

You start with 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 the next section would be 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 then 3.1and so on.

These paragraph numbers should then be entered on the student record against the appropriate performance criteria, range or knowledge statement. In that way you can ensure that you have covered everything, and you can direct the assessor and verifier to where these have been evidenced.
  • Yuping
    Options
    found the answer!
  • Criggers
    Criggers Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yuping wrote: »
    You start with 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 the next section would be 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 then 3.1and so on.

These paragraph numbers should then be entered on the student record against the appropriate performance criteria, range or knowledge statement. In that way you can ensure that you have covered everything, and you can direct the assessor and verifier to where these have been evidenced.

I numbered each section/paragraph (1.1, 1.2, 2.1,2.2,2.3,3.1 etc) which i filled in the student record with but also referenced the number from the Student Record in the margin next to the appropriate paragraph. You cover both bases that way.
Privacy Policy