AAT recognition

marcos80
marcos80 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone
I am Marco,an AAT student, I have just started my Certificate Level course in London.
I have a big deal and I hope you can give me some further explanation.
I come from Italy but I have decided to do the AAT because I would like to work in the UK market for a while.
I was wondering wheter or not when I come back in Italy (or in general in another country) my AAT Diploma wil be recognised.
I read on the website that AAT is recognised by the UK's biggest employers but there is no mention about international recognition.
Is there any list of official recognition?
Thank you
Marco

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I really don't know. Maybe not, what are the courses you can do in Italy? Although you may be able to explain its equivalent to certain Italian courses?
  • sabrina1981
    sabrina1981 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    you may need to take further qualifications in Italy to show that you have a knowledge and understanding of accounting relevent to Italian standards. It may be worth checking with an accounting authority in Italy to confirm whether your UK qualifications will be recognised, What level that translates to in Italy and also if applicable what further studies or exams you may need to do to gain recognised qualifications

Good luck Marco
Privacy Policy