Anyone sleep in there car last night ?

steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
Heard on the news this morning that a load of people last night slept in there cars because of the snow! In Basingstoke the emergency services went to level 4 with level 5 being full on emergency !!!
Cars littered the streets everywhere.

I know some of you couldnt cope sleeping in your car for the night....no access to here !! WI-FI ?

Comments

• Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    steveJ wrote: Β»
    Heard on the news this morning that a load of people last night slept in there cars because of the snow! In Basingstoke the emergency services went to level 4 with level 5 being full on emergency !!!
    Cars littered the streets everywhere.

I know some of you couldnt cope sleeping in your car for the night....no access to here !! WI-FI ?

It got nearly that bad for Hubbie took him 5 hours to get home and he was knackered..He is back on the road this morning what a loon !!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    the only time i have ever slept in the car was on holiday with the family and my bro-in-law snores SO SO SO laoudly that i ended up getting my cover and sleepign in the car....
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    the only time i have ever slept in the car was on holiday with the family and my bro-in-law snores SO SO SO laoudly that i ended up getting my cover and sleepign in the car....

Wow and someone actually goes to sleep next to him every night !!
  • mark130273
    Wow and someone actually goes to sleep next to him every night !!

yes my sister............well some nights......she is careworker and she does sleep overs about 3 times aweek .so then we she cataches up on the lost sleep !!!! hahaha
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    yes my sister............well some nights......she is careworker and she does sleep overs about 3 times aweek .so then we she cataches up on the lost sleep !!!! hahaha

Bless her some people are just so caring and giving !!! and its does explain all the nightshifts !!
  • mark130273
    Bless her some people are just so caring and giving !!! and its does explain all the nightshifts !!

too right. at first she thought it would not be too bad to do overnight sleeps but when she found that they are in bed from about 9 ish and dont get up till about 8. she thought this is great as she gets a better rate of pay for a sleep too !
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    too right. at first she thought it would not be too bad to do overnight sleeps but when she found that they are in bed from about 9 ish and dont get up till about 8. she thought this is great as she gets a better rate of pay for a sleep too !

I have a friend who does caring and I was wondering how come she was so happy to do the nightshifts it all makes sense now...Sleep in bed or be woken 15 times a night by screaming toddler hhhmmm!!
  • mark130273
    I have a friend who does caring and I was wondering how come she was so happy to do the nightshifts it all makes sense now...Sleep in bed or be woken 15 times a night by screaming toddler hhhmmm!!

thats the main point about it is that it shows you that some people would rather sleep out and get paid for it than sleep with their partners !!
Privacy Policy