Annual Return Companies House

Moobag Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi there

I am just filling in an Annual Return for one of my clients and have got the the Capital part, it has asked me to fill in the box for Prescribed Particulars of rights attached to shares.

What do you need to put in here as I'm not sure wht to put.



  • bigmuggsy
    bigmuggsy Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
    I just put 'none'. See the following link for more info;


  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You need to put something there, if you put none you may get it rejected at Companies House.

    I know ACCA have put some guidance out as to what to put there so I'm sure AAT will have done something too.

    Moobag if you pm me I can send you the sentence that I use which is what ACCA have suggested.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I put "Full voting, capital and distribution rights." unless of course that is not the case.

    A share with "none" doesn't seem to be worth having!
Privacy Policy