Hello fellow accounting peeps!

Options
Bee!
Bee! Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
I've not posted before...i'm doing the Level 3 at the moment and am sitting my unit 5 exam in January. I've never done forums before so don't really know what all this is about.

I guess you can tell me? Guide me on my way?

A bit about me.....I'm 33 and studying at night at my local college and work in finance at a grammer school in Lincolnshire. I did the foundation last year and previous to thatdid the IAB level 2 and 3.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you :)

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums!

Are you sure you're doing an exam in Jan? I thought there were only sittings in Dec and June?

Esme
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Welcome.

These forums are great for advice or even just for a chat.

Are you taking the computer based exam in January?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hi Bee!

Get yourself onto the Study Buddy 2 thread, establish your personality, use your real first name and you can very quickly form time consuming but lasting friendships. Some of us have been here for years though that doesn't necessarily imply expertise, using myself for example!

The obligatory 'LOL'
  • Bee!
    Bee! Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Yes, i'm doing the computer based exam. Never done one before and am a bit apprehensive about it.

I love to chat!
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Bee!

Nice to meet you virtually anyway.

The Accounting Technician study articles are also helpful to have a look at before exams.

Make sure that you get a good nights sleep before the exam!!!

Jayne
  • sharonj
    sharonj Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Hi Bee

I did the computer based unit 5 exam in December and passed. Don't worry about it. I did but actually found it fine. I'm a similar age to you, 34, studying distance learning with Premier Training. I think it's harder doing it on my own but I'm getting there.

Good luck

Sharon
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    hi Bee, welcome to the forum they have been a great help with my studies and worth keeping in touch with all of them ...
Privacy Policy