VT Transaction Software

Options
kellyriddell
kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello once again - Just a quick question regarding the VT Transaction software which can be bought to do accounts for small businesses and mainly self employed peeps, any idea where I can buy this software?? I have looked on ebay and amazon with no joy...Help!

Thanks

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello once again - Just a quick question regarding the VT Transaction software which can be bought to do accounts for small businesses and mainly self employed peeps, any idea where I can buy this software?? I have looked on ebay and amazon with no joy...Help!

Thanks

try googling VT transaction, should come up with the link and then allow you to download the 60 day trial.

Kind regards
    Peter
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    Cheers just tryiing that have a habit of asking before googling - what a muppet lol
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    I have just had a look - its quite expensive!! Why is there an annual fee?? Anyone have a copy they wish to sell?
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I have just had a look - its quite expensive!! Why is there an annual fee?? Anyone have a copy they wish to sell?

If you are offering a full accounts package with annual accounts as well, then it is a lot cheaper than sage. I find it very good and would recommend it to anyone.
Privacy Policy