Capital Losses

My client made capital losses in 2007/08. I'm now doing the 2008/09 tax return and he has not sold anything in 08/09. Do I need to complete the CGT pages to carry the loss forward or do you think a note on the main form is sufficient?


ps: Happy New Year eveyone!


Privacy Policy