Cash Management and Credit Control

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I appreciate that this thread will not apply to the majority of forum users, so my apologies.
If you are taking part in the webinar classes, I thought the forum was the best way to make contact.
The first part of Monday's class will look at Cash Budgets where there are raw material and finished goods in stock. I will use the familarisation simulation D1904 Unit 15 OCMC (Roller Ltd) tasks 2a and 2b as the class example.
So that you can follow this using the material, I recommend that you print off
Pages 6 and 9-12 of the data and tasks
and pages 5 6 7 and 8 (although 7 is the only pro-forma) of the answer book
Alternativel follow:
Sequence of click throughs
These are both in the MyAAT section of the website (where you need to have logged in)
Student study resources by unit including past exam papers
Unit 15 Operating a cash management and credit control system

link to page
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• Smiller94
    Smiller94 Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Sandy,

I know this thread was a very long time ago, but I was wondering if there were any more material that can be used for Cash Management for Level 4 AAT as I am struggling with the materials and not having any webinars to watch as I am not being tutored for this module and am teaching myself. If you know any useful links or AAT webinars that could help with revision I would really really reaaaally appreciate it as I want to do everything possible in order to get a competent result.

Thanks so much in advance.

Sian
    SandyHood said:

I appreciate that this thread will not apply to the majority of forum users, so my apologies.

If you are taking part in the webinar classes, I thought the forum was the best way to make contact.

The first part of Monday's class will look at Cash Budgets where there are raw material and finished goods in stock. I will use the familarisation simulation D1904 Unit 15 OCMC (Roller Ltd) tasks 2a and 2b as the class example.

So that you can follow this using the material, I recommend that you print off

Pages 6 and 9-12 of the data and tasks

and pages 5 6 7 and 8 (although 7 is the only pro-forma) of the answer book

Alternativel follow:

Sequence of click throughs

These are both in the MyAAT section of the website (where you need to have logged in)

Student study resources by unit including past exam papers

Unit 15 Operating a cash management and credit control system

link to page

Privacy Policy