Changes in layout of Financial Statements

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Can anyone let me have copies of the new layouts of the Income Statement and the Statement of Financial Position for the June 2010 Exams.

I have just spent ages typing out what I thought it was and then turned the page to see a tutorial note saying that the layout is changing for the next Exam.

As if it isnt confusing enough trying to learn something new!

Thanks

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i think you need a bit of chocolate :)
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Marga wrote: Β»
    i think you need a bit of chocolate :)

Didnt work I went looking for some and found Maltesers so stuffed some of them in my mouth hoping to make me feel better but it didnt work so alcohol may be the next step (not at work of course!)

Giving up and going home soon. I have a Cold just now so maybe that is why I cant take anything in (any excuse)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    well i believe you need some tlc, ie cover up with duvet in sofa, and some medicine, ie some alcohol to cure you :)

Just relax and dont think negatively ...think tomorrow is a brand new day and you will be able to start anew
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Can anyone let me have copies of the new layouts of the Income Statement and the Statement of Financial Position for the June 2010 Exams.

I have just spent ages typing out what I thought it was and then turned the page to see a tutorial note saying that the layout is changing for the next Exam.

As if it isnt confusing enough trying to learn something new!

Thanks

find the link on tonights the night subject. it would not let me attach it again

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    does anyone know why the most recent papers have been taken off?
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    the papers for dfs 2009 are there, it is just the answers for dec that are missing.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    The June 09 ive just sat isnt there ive looked also the same with MAC
Privacy Policy