Money Laundering advice

chellawson Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi all,

I passed my bookkeeping last year via my local college and currently studying my AAT. Id like to do some self employed work but am some what confused over the money laundering.
I have not register with the ATT yet for my membership.

My question if I register with HMRC the fee would £120 if I register with the ATT for my registration and student membership and include the money laundering with them too would it work out any cheaper to keep it all with the same governing body.

I couldnt work out the fee system with the AAT I know for the membership side its £105 but cant work other the money laundering fee.

Sorry to go on but I really need to get all my fees paid asap.

Thank you in advance.



  • AatAbi
    AatAbi Registered Posts: 47 💫 🐯 💫
    Hi Michelle,

    follow this link

    Read carefully
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071 🎆 🐘 🎆
    If you're a full member of one of the regulatory bodies, you can get MLR supervision through them.

    If not, you have to be supervised by HMRC.

    You are studying AAT (not a full member) so can't be supervised by them - When you say 'passed my bookkeeping' which body? If they are a recognised supervisory body you can ask them.
Privacy Policy