Which unit next

Options
katsutlieff
katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I've been very lazy and abandoned unit 15 halfway though. I haven't opened a book for about four months. My dilemia do I continue to struggle with unit 15 or should I start a new with Unit 6 or ethnics. I know the sensible thing to do is continue with the half finished unit, but lack the motivation.

Comments

• steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I thought i hadnt seen you on here for a while....

Personally, i would carry on with the half started unit while most of it is still quite fresh in your mind, plus your going to have to come back to anyway!

Have you got the Frank Woods books business accounting 1&2 ?

You can get them on Amazon and/or ebay. These have really helped put a different perspective on certain chapters for me and let me see them in a different way that i understand better. Check 'em out.

I got mine on ebay for something like a tenner for both...
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yep Unit 15 certainly is a grind but when I eventually finished it it was a brilliant feeling as alot of it was new for me and was very wordy so gave me an extra reason to kick on once I got the news I had passed!!

Ethics would be a good one to do as is mostly common sense and not much to it plus there is a limited scope for the questions you can be asked so timewise if also a good unit to do!

Unit 6 I enjoyed doing. Didn't have a lot of time to prepare before the exam but again found it a good challenging unit!!

Good luck whichever way you go!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    My best one was ethics my worst was 15 get it done as soon as then can get back to the fun ones (btw are there any fun ones lol)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    hi... i did unit 5 and 6 first and then unit 15 and 32....

do not give up...the sooner you finish unit 15 the sooner you will feel like you have achieved something good :)

i loved Unit 6
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice. I revised over what I had already learnt for unit 15 last night. Makes sense to battle on, I was really enjoying the unit until I got to investments.

Steve I do have both Frank Woods, they were definitely the reason I passed level 2 last year. I too would recommend them. They are well worth the money
Privacy Policy