Practice Computer Based Exam - FRA

Options
steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hello everyone,

Has anyone done this yet ?

Ive just failed for the 2nd time now. I think the main thing that i amstruggling with is the wording.

For example:

A question about a rent account gives you a figure for the year that has gone through the bank...through the bank?
Also, it has the option to put in "rent for year" ... what would be classed as on the paper version ? balance c/d ?

Any help would be most grateful...Just the wording is throwing me off.

Thanks

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    Hello everyone,

Has anyone done this yet ?

Ive just failed for the 2nd time now. I think the main thing that i amstruggling with is the wording.

For example:

A question about a rent account gives you a figure for the year that has gone through the bank...through the bank?
    Also, it has the option to put in "rent for year" ... what would be classed as on the paper version ? balance c/d ?

Any help would be most grateful...Just the wording is throwing me off.

Thanks

Hi Steve i think its asking you to find the missing figure say for instance you have a opening balance youve had rent added and paid some but that wont tell you the charge for the year :-

Opening Balance
    rent paid
    (rent owing)

Closing balance

Sorry if not totally correct a bit rusty on t accounts been a while but hope you get the idea
  • steveJ
    Options
    Yeah that makes sense. A prepayment is involved so that would be the B\D balance(opening balance), thanks Vic that's put it in a new light! Just getting a bit nervous, exam booked for next saturdau so just getting all last minute revising in.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Good luck dont let the nervs get hold i just hashed an exam that way and dont study day of the exam it makes you worse :)
  • steveJ
    Options
    Cheers A-Vic,

But funny enough i studies for my last exam right up until we were let into the exam room !!!
    I found that it really helped... The thing with this one is that there isnt a lot of practice exams by computer. Just got to try and get used to the wording....
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Good luck!!!!
  • Prashil
    Prashil Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    CBE online practice answer

Hi could anyone please post the partnership answer for the FRA unit 5 CBE. I need to know iim abit confused on.

Cheers
Privacy Policy