New game...the next poster

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    I wished I didn't have to study today, but I suppose that is a yes.

The next poster is thinking it is weird that it is colder in the house than outside!

That's really weird - I was shivering as I read that with the sun beaming through the window. YES.

TNP is going out partying later?
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Partying? me? if I had any money left over to party with I might take myself off to a few bars around Soho but considering it is a Sunday I would probably prefer to go for a nice walk in the countryside and then go to a pub for lunch.

Most people I know are either into holidays or looking after their children by this stage. :-(.
  • anniem
    Partying? me? if I had any money left over to party with I might take myself off to a few bars around Soho but considering it is a Sunday I would probably prefer to go for a nice walk in the countryside and then go to a pub for lunch.

Most people I know are either into holidays or looking after their children by this stage. :-(.

JayneHogan - you're supposed to put a 'The Next Poster' bit at the end of your post - do concentrate please! :lol:
  • JayneHogan
    Sorry. The next poster will be acitively studying at the moment which is what I wish, I wish, I wish that I could bloody well afford to do to finish AAT Technician. Every time mention study to family and "friends" they keep telling me to just give up. I don't even want to get out of bed any more.

So, the next person will be studying.
  • anniem
    Sorry. The next poster will be acitively studying at the moment which is what I wish, I wish, I wish that I could bloody well afford to do to finish AAT Technician. Every time mention study to family and "friends" they keep telling me to just give up. I don't even want to get out of bed any more.

So, the next person will be studying.

Well actually - I'm supposed to be studying, but I keep looking on here and it's a complete distraction! God I'm hopeless. I've been umming and aaahing about paying for my exams, and still don't really know if I'll be able to take them because of the hip replacement; yesterday I finally committed to I've got to bloody well do it, problem is I'm really struggling to get into PEV & PCR - last two as well then I can go for MIP.

Have you got any books Jayne - what do you need to do to finish Technician?

TNP is wishing they could be outside, instead of sitting in reading books (and fiddling about on this forum :lol:)!!!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Why do they keep telling you to give up? And what do you need to finish the Technician?
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Well actually - I'm supposed to be studying, but I keep looking on here and it's a complete distraction! God I'm hopeless. I've been umming and aaahing about paying for my exams, and still don't really know if I'll be able to take them because of the hip replacement; yesterday I finally committed to I've got to bloody well do it, problem is I'm really struggling to get into PEV & PCR - last two as well then I can go for MIP.

Have you got any books Jayne - what do you need to do to finish Technician?

TNP is wishing they could be outside, instead of sitting in reading books (and fiddling about on this forum :lol:)!!!

I will be going outside later, although the weather isn't looking great today, but I just feel so tired today for no apparent reason, so I sat on the couch reading a book and almost falling asleep, so I decided I need to get going and do something instead!

The next poster will be going out for lunch later.
  • JayneHogan
    Hi Annie,

How are you? No I have not got any books. I have passed DFS but I need to pass PEV, PCR, BTC, Cash Management and also the project as well.

I really want to start back in September but I am only in a basic purchase ledger role and can just about afford my bills. It is even a struggle to go out with friends at the moment. Everyone else in London my age seems to be on ยฃ25K plus and I feel like I have been at this level in my career for far too long. Whenever I mention this to family and friends they tell me that if I am struggling for money then I can just live with it and forget the exams.

I spent nearly ยฃ400 quid going to a family wedding in March. I am happy for the girl that got married but know that if I did not have to bother with that I could have easily done another two exams. I keep sending off my C.V. for better jobs but no one seems to be interested in getting me a job anywhere but a bloody charity when I would absolutely kill the next door neighbours dog to get myself into a corporate company with study support. Every time I tell that to a "friend" or a family member I get a big smile and an "you're not good enough" comment. Why can't I have what everyone else has got? I did not fail school and consider myself to be reasonably intelligent.

Anyway......enough about me. How's the hip?
  • anniem
    Jayne have you thought about completing the course via distance learning? All you need to do is buy/borrow some study books. You can download past papers from the AAT website and people on here will help you.

You will need to pay somebody to oversee your project.

Also depending on which route are you on; if you're on diploma route you do need to do CMCC, but if you're doing NVQ then you can swap CMCC for PTC, just taking exam based subjects then you don't need to do/pay to take any simulations.

With the tax exams the rules do change more considerably than the other subjects, and I took my tax exams 18 months ago, so my books are well out of date, but once people get their results in August, you may be able to plead for some books from here - hopefully I'll haved finished PEV/PCR, (but don't hold your breath!).

By virtue of the fact that you're still on forum, shows that you want to do it. Don't you dare give up on yourself!!!

Back to thread:

Not out to lunch later - went out for a meal last night - first time in aaaaages!

TNP is still distracted from studying!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Jayne have you thought about completing the course via distance learning? All you need to do is buy/borrow some study books. You can download past papers from the AAT website and people on here will help you.

You will need to pay somebody to oversee your project.

Also depending on which route are you on; if you're on diploma route you do need to do CMCC, but if you're doing NVQ then you can swap CMCC for PTC, just taking exam based subjects then you don't need to do/pay to take any simulations.

With the tax exams the rules do change more considerably than the other subjects, and I took my tax exams 18 months ago, so my books are well out of date, but once people get their results in August, you may be able to plead for some books from here - hopefully I'll haved finished PEV/PCR, (but don't hold your breath!).

By virtue of the fact that you're still on forum, shows that you want to do it. Don't you dare give up on yourself!!!

Back to thread:

Not out to lunch later - went out for a meal last night - first time in aaaaages!

TNP is still distracted from studying!

YES i am

TNP will be watching the snooker ?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    MARK - where the frick have you been these past few months? I've almost missed you! ;-)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    YES i am

TNP will be watching the snooker ?

hell no how boring

TNP really is starting to hate payroll and P35's
  • mark130273
    MARK - where the frick have you been these past few months? I've almost missed you! ;-)

studying hard...aat was a lot easier than ACCA....never realise how much of a big step up it was .......

glad u missed our banter ??
  • mark130273
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    hell no how boring

TNP really is starting to hate payroll and P35's

nope.......love them

TNP has missed me being on here !!!
  • anniem
    nope.......love them

TNP has missed me being on here !!!

Oh ... did I? OK if you say so :lol:

TNP likes Mark's avatar?
  • Rinske

TNP likes Mark's avatar?
    It was funny, but I think it's time for a new one.

The next poster wishes they just got a new job.
  • anniem
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    It was funny, but I think it's time for a new one.

The next poster wishes they just got a new job.

No, not at the moment ..... I have plans now people. Plans I say!

TNP is happy today.
  • Rinske
    No, not at the moment ..... I have plans now people. Plans I say!

TNP is happy today.
    I'm happy today! The sun is shining and it was/ is lovely weather today.

The next poster wonders what the neighbours are doing! (lots of yelling and slamming of doors in the general hallway at the moment here)
  • A-Vic

TNP likes Mark's avatar?

I really dont know as it was a bit of a mick take out a certain someone not very far away lol

TNP is cheating their diet as eating chocolate
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I really dont know as it was a bit of a mick take out a certain someone not very far away lol

TNP is cheating their diet as eating chocolate

Too true!! I start so many diets on a Monday and forget all about them again by the weekend.

THP is going on their childs school trip today (wish me luck!!)
  • JayneHogan
    Who needs children around anyway? We are all the "me" generation and quite right too.
  • Rinske
    Who needs children around anyway? We are all the "me" generation and quite right too.
    Not sure, I'm apparently from the too-much-choice generation.

The next poster doesn't have any kids to bring to school!
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thank god! far to young to have children

TNP is going to the gym tonight!
  • JayneHogan
    No. Stuffling pizza and absolutely loathing myself.
  • mark130273
    Thank god! far to young to have children

TNP is going to the gym tonight!

no way !!!

TNP knows they would be able to live without their mobile phone ?
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    no way !!!

TNP knows they would be able to live without their mobile phone ?

No way! I couldn't live without my mobile phone. I would be having nightmares that someone was trying to get in touch with me and couldn't!!

TNP is going back to college tonight and feeling very worried.
  • A-Vic
    No way! I couldn't live without my mobile phone. I would be having nightmares that someone was trying to get in touch with me and couldn't!!

TNP is going back to college tonight and feeling very worried.

No i dont have to worry till a week on monday.

TNP is doing 1.5 hours overtime tonight
  • Rinske

No overtime for me today.

The next poster is going home early today!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Probably, it's a work for myself day

TNP is considering ordering a jacket from ASOS
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Probably, it's a work for myself day

TNP is considering ordering a jacket from ASOS

no just bought a car instead lol

tnp has waved her hubster bye bye till sunday as he is going to london to watch the army navy rugby match :(
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    taskey wrote: ยป
    no just bought a car instead lol

tnp has waved her hubster bye bye till sunday as he is going to london to watch the army navy rugby match :(

Nope.

The next poster is so glad that we get a long weekend and wishes they had booked tomorrow off!
Privacy Policy