Bank Staff

Options
troy
troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have been trying to employ for a bank staff role, for my accounts department. I spoke to my local college for possible likely staff (that are currently unemployed and would like a position that would let them work their own hours @£13,500 per annum, pro rata). how many takers.....????? NONE!!!! People are so ungrateful!!! That is not bad money for a trainee with NO experiance, now is it?

Also, the position has a very good chance of becoming permanent if they want it...WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?

Any way..I am now left asking friends if they have friends/kids that may want a job! So much for accountants (at whatever stage they are at) being out of work!

I am only having such a stress as I am desperate to take on some full time workers, and have so far had 1 lad that has only worked in a shop...we do ourselves no justice!

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    When can I start?
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It must be your advertising !! LoL...

I would have snapped that up...
  • Jon_1984
    Jon_1984 Registered Posts: 186 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    We had success with the local careers service (called Connexions round here at least) in a similar placement - actually got an AAT student even through them, even though we had sent it over to their college AAT lecturers as well...
  • Miss_HJ
    Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Have you searched monster for employees?

We use this a lot at work now, rather than pay agencies!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    troy wrote: »
    I have been trying to employ for a bank staff role, for my accounts department. I spoke to my local college for possible likely staff (that are currently unemployed and would like a position that would let them work their own hours @£13,500 per annum, pro rata). how many takers.....????? NONE!!!! People are so ungrateful!!! That is not bad money for a trainee with NO experiance, now is it?

Also, the position has a very good chance of becoming permanent if they want it...WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?

Any way..I am now left asking friends if they have friends/kids that may want a job! So much for accountants (at whatever stage they are at) being out of work!

I am only having such a stress as I am desperate to take on some full time workers, and have so far had 1 lad that has only worked in a shop...we do ourselves no justice!

hey troy you never asked me !!!! i start next week !!!lol
  • AatAbi
    AatAbi Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    troy wrote: »

All respect to you troy, you are a very nice person, I am un-employed and last week I contacted my college asking them if they can let me know when companies ask for employees.
    It is funny because i have been made redundant from HBOS in Chester 3 months ago.applied for nearly 100 jobs but no luck, if I were anywhere near Lincoln That would be a great job for me, I stayed 6 years in HBOS waiting for a chance like this.

keep doing what you do now, you right , they wrong.
Privacy Policy