Sage 50 Help please - Emailing invoices

Options
Yazi
Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello.
I will try to make a long story short..

1) My computer = my Sage login = highlight say 10 invoices - print - choose invoice style - email option - generate report. The invoices go to my inbox as PDF attachement. so 10 emails to 10 different customers in my in box. Invoices are all fine.

2) My Collegues computer = her Sage login = highlight say 10 invoices - print - choose invoice style - email option - generate report. The invoices go to her inbox as PDF attachement. so 10 emails to 10 different customers in my in box. First invoice is fine. The other invoices on the other seperate emailes, have the footer higher up leaving a gap at the bottom of the page. Doesnt look professional.

3) My computer = her Sage login= highlight say 10 invoices - print - choose invoice style - email option - generate report. The invoices go to my inbox as PDF attachement. so 10 emails to 10 different customers in my in box. Invoices are all fine.

Any ideas what needs changing on her computer?
Also any idea where to go when this was set up originally. We didnt email the invoices in the past and there was a screen to set this up but I cannot remember where it was.

Thanks in advance
Yas
Privacy Policy