Just 18 more days

Options
13ยป

Comments

• umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    i got an email from AAT today stating that i am one step closer of becoming full member of AAT . well i know i am just one unit33 away from becoming full member but reminding me just before one week of result doesnt helping me one bit infact i am more nervouse
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i got that email too and i have loads to go, i did not even sit any exams lol

i am sure you will all be fine. if you put the work into it, you will get the result.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Yep I got that email today also :bored:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Not to put a downer on things but am only halfway through dipolma and i also received the same email
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Same here and still got some bits to go...

I wonder how many people will wonder if it means something and post here to ask if that means they passed!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Same here and still got some bits to go...

I wonder how many people will wonder if it means something and post here to ask if that means they passed!

Sure they will, in fact I think some already have
  • A-Vic
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    worst one is our tutors get them 3 days before we do and on the week of half-term :( well two weeks today we will be out of our misery

Can i correct this they may get the results as soon as thursday according to my tax tutor
  • umerali2003
    Options
    actually i didnt posted here to say that i have passed or not . all i said was that the timing of that email just before one week of result makes it tougher for the students to cope with it
  • A-Vic
    Options
    actually i didnt posted here to say that i have passed or not . all i said was that the timing of that email just before one week of result makes it tougher for the students to cope with it

you did, and perfectly right. and its annoying, and there unfair, and they should be beaten with a stick for it
  • Rinske
    Options
    you did, and perfectly right. and its annoying, and there unfair, and they should be beaten with a stick for it
    Oh well, goes back to the dream of finishing study in June...

Still think the email has a weird title so short before the results! Although no beating with a stick please, they might reconsider sending the exam results out, because they got scared what will happen if you don't get the results you want...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Oh well, goes back to the dream of finishing study in June...

Still think the email has a weird title so short before the results! Although no beating with a stick please, they might reconsider sending the exam results out, because they got scared what will happen if you don't get the results you want...

honestly tho i am really starting to hate feb and august exams suck in a sence for all that work you put in and its all down to one piddly little email (do you get the sence am losing the will)
  • Rinske
    Options
    honestly tho i am really starting to hate feb and august exams suck in a sence for all that work you put in and its all down to one piddly little email (do you get the sence am losing the will)
    Don't give up!

I know you can do it and it's not just one tiny email, that's just to inform you quickly, all the rest makes it worth it... Even if it's just the certificate you stick up on the wall once you finished it all!
  • umerali2003
    Options
    i will rather stick up on my boss door and will demand a pay rise
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I find that panicking about the year-end accounts stops me worrying so much about the exam results
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I find that panicking about the year-end accounts stops me worrying so much about the exam results

And if you work in practice (like me) you'll find you're panicking a hell of a lot of the time LOL!!
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    And if you work in practice (like me) you'll find you're panicking a hell of a lot of the time LOL!!

LOL, thats funny!

I work for the NHS, so no do not worry..as they have totally ground us all down so we no longer feel anything.

And there is always a boss above you that you most absolutely can never rely on as they are totally weak, which is probaly why they got the job in the first place. A true yes man!

And NO...I am not bitter!! LOL :)
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    troy wrote: ยป
    LOL, thats funny!

I work for the NHS, so no do not worry..as they have totally ground us all down so we no longer feel anything.

And there is always a boss above you that you most absolutely can never rely on as they are totally weak, which is probaly why they got the job in the first place. A true yes man!

ooo, meow....lol
  • AK002
    Options
    troy wrote: ยป
    LOL, thats funny!

Glad you got that off your chest lol?!
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I am not even going to think of my results until 5.59.59pm on 15th of February. Ignorance is bliss......................................................
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I am not even going to think of my results until 5.59.59pm on 15th of February. Ignorance is bliss......................................................

i on the other side am counting the minutes ....

PS not really the minutes not even the hours but i am counting the days!
  • AK002
    Options
    :( not long now eh...
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    3 more days. Eeek!!!
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Results are out tomorrow, I am really dreading it!!!! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Yes. Good luck everyone!
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I would like to wish all my fellow AAT'ers who are waiting for results tomorrow all the very best.
  • AK002
    Options
    Yes. Good luck everyone!

You too..
    I would like to wish all my fellow AAT'ers who are waiting for results tomorrow all the very best.

Cheers ;)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...

If we passed....we deserved it!!!

and if we didnt ....we didnt
  • Rinske
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Hopefully we all got some good news!
Privacy Policy