Authorisation Letter

Options
Gladiator
Gladiator Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Could someone please help me with this, I have a client and I need to contact on his behalf many of the government agencies regarding taxes, pensions, benefits and NI contribution.

Is there any authorisation letter that would if he sign allow me to contact all these different bodies on his behalf, of course with HMRC he could sign 64-8 but what about the rest, the job centre, The NI.etc.

I would really appreciate if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Gladiator wrote: »
    Hi

Could someone please help me with this, I have a client and I need to contact on his behalf many of the government agencies regarding taxes, pensions, benefits and NI contribution.

Is there any authorisation letter that would if he sign allow me to contact all these different bodies on his behalf, of course with HMRC he could sign 64-8 but what about the rest, the job centre, The NI.etc.

I would really appreciate if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks

HMRC will only accept a 64-8 before they even talk to you also unfortunately if you need a NI number for your client you yourself cannot request it he/she will have to apply to the job centre themselves for it.
Privacy Policy