ACCA Exemptions

Options
foof83
foof83 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone

I am about to do my project and last AAT Exam and hope to start ACCA in September.

I haven't completed my Health and Safety Project and Achieving Personal Effectiveness does anyone know if I need these to claim exemption from ACCA. Just had a quick look on the ACCA website and it said those who complete AAT Technician Level can claim exemptions does this mean I can stil claim them even tho I haven't complete my APE and
H & S.

Hope this makes sense!!

Comments

• Miss_HJ
    Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    foof83 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I am about to do my project and last AAT Exam and hope to start ACCA in September.

I haven't completed my Health and Safety Project and Achieving Personal Effectiveness does anyone know if I need these to claim exemption from ACCA. Just had a quick look on the ACCA website and it said those who complete AAT Technician Level can claim exemptions does this mean I can stil claim them even tho I haven't complete my APE and
    H & S.

Hope this makes sense!!

For any exemptions you need to be AAT qualified. By this its meant that all exams and other work like projects and simulations are not only complete but are signed off by the AAT.

For last exams you would need to register with AAT to release results directly to ACCA for the June exams (as well as you) so they can honour your exemptions.

If you go on your AAT home page there is detaisl of special arrangements for aat to CIMA?ACCA etc and explains it all
Privacy Policy