AAT Membership Fees

Options
monty247
monty247 Registered Posts: 15 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Is there a way I can check to see if my membership fees are up to date to receive my results this month? I have logged in and it says no outstanding fees, but would this include my membership fees or just exam fees etc.?

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Only shows your membership IIRC.

You wouldn't have been allowed to sit your exam if you never paid your exam fee :)
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    It'll say fees due if you're renewal is coming up.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    log into your MAAT click on outstanding fee's and it will tell you any that are due and need to be paid. If it say nothing outstanding you have nothing outstanding
  • Focus888
    Focus888 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Only shows your membership IIRC.

You wouldn't have been allowed to sit your exam if you never paid your exam fee :)

How do you pay for your exam fees? Its not included in the membership fee so how would i go about registering to do a exam? thanks
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    How do you pay for your exam fees? Its not included in the membership fee so how would i go about registering to do a exam? thanks
    You sign up for it on the site and fill in your debit/ credit card details for payment once the signups are open. Some colleges do it for their students and I assume they got a payment arrangement, but as a student you have to pay up front.
Privacy Policy