Good Luck for Monday to you all from me

Options
Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi All,

As I will not be around very much this weekend and will not be here on Monday evening due to a meeting on Monday night, I just wanted to wish all of you getting results on Monday the best of luck.

In particular, I would like to wish all of you who attended my study and revision days for DFS in Manchester and Stevenage the best of luck. I will keep my fingers crossed for you all. Each and every one of you that attended my days showed determination to pass DFS and I hope my next round of delegates show the same determination. I am sure that will reflect in the results you get on Monday (but do keep me informed).

Best wishes
Steve

Comments

• safrica
    safrica Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Thank you for your thoughts Steve, I'll keep you posted !
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Thanks Steve! Fingers crossed we all get the passes we're hoping for x
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Ah thanks Steve, you do like to keep reminding me dont you :-)

Only 55 hours to go, ........ or in AAT time 57 ...:lol:
  • Criggers
    Criggers Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I was going to come to one of your lessons last May (you may remember, I had to cancel due to an operation - see my pic) and in the end I didn't sit DFS that time round.

I forgot about your revision classes and did home revision with a friend for Dec sittings, but I can assure you i'll be putting my name down for a class again if I don't get through this time!

Thank you for the good luck wishes and also continued support and advice you give to people on the forums.
  • jilt
    Options
    Hi All,

I just wanted to wish all of you getting results on Monday the best of luck.

Steve, thank you so much for all the time you spend in answering our queries and offering your support, not to mention the weekends you give up for the revision days, you are such a wonderful person!!
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    jilt wrote: Β»
    Steve, thank you so much for all the time you spend in answering our queries and offering your support, not to mention the weekends you give up for the revision days, you are such a wonderful person!!

That is a nice message!! Thank you for that.

Well done on passing DFS - I knew you had reservations about it, but you fully deserve to pass.

Just waiting to hear from a couple more people and if they pass I will have 100% pass rates!!!

Best wishes
    Steve
  • jilt
    Options
    Just waiting to hear from a couple more people and if they pass I will have 100% pass rates!!!

Enough said, I rest my case :biggrin:
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    With a pass rate like that you may as well give up the day job & lecture full time! Thanks for all the help you give us Steve, especially the articals you write. Andrea.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    jilt wrote: Β»

He does do a great job!

Patience of a saint too lol!

I'll be bugging you this coming 6 months no doubt :)..
Privacy Policy