Advanced level in 6 months

Options
HelenWalker
HelenWalker Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi,
How difficult is it to complete the advanced level in 6 months? I think most people complete this level in one year. How much work is involved outside of class?

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A lot of work involved...

You've got a 4000 word essay for a start... as well as revising for possibly 4 exams! I'd say it's too much to take on in 6 months however i think a few people have done it (troy?)...

All depends on your commitment really... and how much spare time you have..
  • HelenWalker
    HelenWalker Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    The advanced level is the intermediate level which is two exams I believe.
  • sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I did the whole course in 2 years and 3 months via distance learning. It will require a minimum of 3 hours every night. I would have done it quicker but I missed a summer exam sitting due to being overseas. I did my third year in 6 months but that was mentally exhausting. That included 3 exams in one sitting ! I know someone who sat 4 in one sitting... results due out tomorrow ? Good luck Lana !!!

If you're really considering such an option, then you should be thinking more of which qualification you want to go onto next !

Allow 1 month study, and 1 month revision and exam practice, for each central exam. Simulations you can do in 6 weeks (perfect for while you're waiting for exam results).

You'll need to be well organised, buying your textbooks and booking simulations etc.

The only textbook for which you need the latest edition is tax, and maybe financial reporting. Everything else is pretty much the same.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    The advanced level is the intermediate level which is two exams I believe.

Ah then it's not too bad, i did it in 6 months.
  • loralu
    loralu Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    i did the technician level in 6 months, sat 5 exams in a week. it can be done! good luck x
Privacy Policy