Got My Results!!

Options
columbia
columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I passed Personal tax, and failed PEV, better result than I thought though, so I'm pleased!!!

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I passed Personal tax, and failed PEV, better result than I thought though, so I'm pleased!!!

Congratulations Columbia, am pleased for you.

First time I've been able to look at a thread for well over an hour
  • andybriers
    andybriers Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Exam Results

Received my exam results! I think they are mine but the e-mail address it is showing is not mine?! Yet the student reg number is correct, so i'm guessing that i have passed personal tax?
  • columbia
    Options
    Cheers Jilt, and congrats Andy!!

I was convinced I had failed both exams as I had a sickness bug during exam week, so to only have one resit is a relief!
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Cheers Jilt, and congrats Andy!!

I was convinced I had failed both exams as I had a sickness bug during exam week, so to only have one resit is a relief!

Well done Tracy. Fully deserved!!

Steve
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    passed personal tax and failed PCR. totally gutted and wondering if it's all worth it.
  • columbia
    Options
    Keep your chin up beaneygirl!!! You passed tax so you know you are capable. I also have a management accounting exam to resit, but I'm jumping straight back into it and will start my studying again today.

You have come too far to give in now!! I hope that you are in a better mind frame today, you should celebrate your pass it's well deserved, and shrug off the fail, its been and gone theres nothing that can change it, so think positively and I hope it all goes well for you.

All the best
    Tracy
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Well done guys!

I was not 100% sure my BTC but very confident with DFS, I have got both passed very successful for the first exam as a distance learning student.

I trust myself very much now............
Privacy Policy