• nabutt
    nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    congrats ......... dont know when i am gonna get mine
  • chocolate Box
    chocolate Box Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Hi, i've passed my PEV exam, shocked!!

Has anyone else noticed that the email address which your email was sent to is not your email address? The contents of the email is definately my details, but the email address is somebody elses?
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

Has anyone else noticed that the email address which your email was sent to is not your email address? The contents of the email is definately my details, but the email address is somebody elses?

So how did it get to you if it's a different address?
  • chocolate Box
    Options
    absolutely no idea,- its happened to my friend aswell?
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options

likewise - all my details AAT number etc etc but totally wrong email address - just checked the results from August (yes this sad little person kept the email) and that email address was correct - very strange
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options

Yeah just checked mine and it is address to another emailed address. Just checked the email and it does state my name and AAT Number though!

Weird
  • chocolate Box
    Options
    that's good then, its not only me. Suddenly started to worry if I had the correct results or not, but i think i have,- hope so!!
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I passed dfs!! am soo releaved have felt sick all day now for that bottle of vino :-) xxx
  • HayleyB
    HayleyB Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    My email address is wrong too! Mine is an address that starts Lewis however my name is Hayley! All the info in the message is mine though! How weird!
  • HayleyB
    Options
    My email address is wrong too! Mine is an address that starts Lewis however my name is Hayley! All the info in the message is mine though! How weird!
  • HayleyB
    Options
  • debihargrave
    debihargrave Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    oh my, just noticed the email address isnt mine, i hope that means that i havent failed. as its telling me i have passed PEV and PCR
    worried now
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I have passed PCR and PEV according to the e-mail!

Also had a cc with a random e-mail address in it so I hope the results are correct (does have my AAT number on the e-mail)!!
  • andybriers
    andybriers Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Hey i've had the same problem, according to the e-mail i've passed the PTC exam, but it wasn't the CC address it was the To Address! Confused!
  • cc30
    cc30 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options

I had the same issue - strange
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    mabesabelo@yahoo.uk

this the mail address I got, nothing like my address and name - correct name on content andcorrect aat number.

what is going on?
  • MARY_O
    MARY_O Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Same thing here too - strange! Even stranger that I PASSED!! :O) :O)
Privacy Policy