is this right?

Options
davidmak23
davidmak23 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
AAT exam results‏
From: AAT Exam Results (aatexamresults@aardvarkmedia.co.uk)
Sent: 15 February 2010 18:13:03
To: tracyc3004@gmail.com

abc david Membership number 99999999

December 2009 exam results

DFS - SUCCESSFUL
Section 1 - Y
Section 2 - Y

PCR - SUCCESSFUL
Section 1 - Y
Section 2 - Y

PEV - SUCCESSFUL
Section 1 - Y
Section 2 - Y

Please note this is the same information which will be displayed on the AAT website at 08:00am GMT on 16 February 2010.

Your statement of achievement will be available online from 09:00am GMT on 17 February; simply log in to your MyAAT account

Comments

• davidmak23
    davidmak23 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    why To: tracyc3004@gmail.com >>>????
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I had the same the email was addressed to another email address:

saqib_saleem2k@hotmail.com
  • Cyfarthfa
    Cyfarthfa Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I had mine to a Catrin! I'm hoping that as it had my name and student number these results are right!!
  • Welshdragon
    Welshdragon Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Me too had my membership name and number etc etc but To: ....... someone else
  • COMA
    COMA Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I had a weird email address on CC as well.
    It's probably some massive ***** at AAT which has disclosed our results and private email addresses to some scammers.
  • COMA
    COMA Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I had a weird email address on CC as well.
    It's probably some massive v-i-r-u-s (won't let me use the word on the forum lol) at AAT which has disclosed our results and private email addresses to some scammers.
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Flag this messageAAT exam resultsMonday, 15 February, 2010 6:00 PMFrom: "AAT Exam Results" <aatexamresults@aardvarkmedia.co.uk>Add sender to

ContactsTo: marie@tonynixon3.wanadoo.co.uk

This ain't my email address - but all other details were right - how bizarre

PCR - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

PTC - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

Please note this is the same information which will be displayed on the AAT website at 08:00am GMT on 16 February 2010.

Your statement of achievement will be available online from 09:00am GMT on 17 February; simply log in to your MyAAT account
  • oh confused one
    Options
    Flag this messageAAT exam resultsMonday, 15 February, 2010 6:00 PMFrom: "AAT Exam Results" <aatexamresults@aardvarkmedia.co.uk>Add sender to

PCR - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

PTC - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

• *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    My email had that funny addressed to someone else too. It had all my details on though and did say I had passed so guess its just a mix up???

Congrats to all that have passed :)
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Ditto
  • oh confused one
    Options
    I too had the incorrect email address - but my other details were all correct

To: marie@tonynixon3.wanadoo.co.uk

PCR - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

PTC - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

• Elliott
    Elliott Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Me too....I've just told my boss I've passed.....hope I have, PCR was my last one!!
  • andybriers
    andybriers Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Mine was to a Catrin too but all other personal info is correct on there! Plus managed to pass Personal Taxation (well according to the e-mail!)
  • cc30
    cc30 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options

PCR - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

PTC - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

I had the same e-mail in mine but it was my details - something weird has gone on
  • Lilyflower
    Lilyflower Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I don't know why AAT sent out these giving out some one elses email address, I just know that if someone out there had it happen to them with MY email address, I would hope they gave me some respect by deleting it and not posting it across an open forum for anyone to use or spam me.

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Announcement for students receiving their December 2009 exam results by email

We would like to apologise for a mistake we made when we sent some of you your exam results on Monday 15 February 2010. Please rest assured that the actual results we sent you were correct and were your results. The mistake we made was that, although the right results went to the right people, we quoted the wrong recipient address in the email we sent you. This will understandably have been confusing and we do apologise. The actual owner of the incorrect email address quoted in your email did not receive your results.

We are looking into how this technical error happened so we can make sure it does not happen again.

In light of this error, can we please ask you to refrain from publishing other people's email addresses on the AAT forum.

Kind Regards,
    AAT
Privacy Policy