Getting hold of exam scripts....

Options
lewpylew
lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have just found out I have failed business tax on section 2 and am totally confused. I found section 1 impossible and thought section 2 was really nice so I am now really messed up as to what happened.....

For peace of mind I thought about getting hold of my script just to see where I went wrong and then I know what areas to swot up on for summer, as I want to re-take although it is an optional extra.

Has anyone else ever done this? If so, how long does it take and what did it cost? x

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    As I understand it
    You can ask for the chief assessor to write a specific account based on your paper pointing out what you did well and what you got wrong.
    I am not aware of an opportunity for you to see your paper yourself.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks Sandy : )

I was getting confused. I just don't know what to do for peace of mind. I expected a fail but on section 1 not section 2!!! I am hoping when the answers are released I can see where I went wrong without the need to spend £45.

x
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Nope you're not allowed to see your own script, neither are your college/tutor.

The £45 gets refunded if the results are changed tho...
  • Shar-ley
    Shar-ley Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I failed my BTC too and I thought I had done rubbish on section one and ok on section two. I'm so gutted! I think I will ask to have my paper remarked...
Privacy Policy