I just nearly died when I saw the start of this email from AAT

katie123666
katie123666 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
AAT Exam (2) - AAT exam results - Exam Results AAT K Cooke Membership number xxxxxx We are writing to apologise for ........

This is what I saw when I got up this morning, I was already worried about the fact my email address was wrong on my email last night and then I got up to this!!!

I thought they were going to tell me they had get it wrong and I had failed. Thank god they were only apologising for the wrong email address.

Felt sick when I saw it :)

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I saw that too and thought they were giong to change the results they had sent me lol!
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Me too - when I saw the second email I thought oh no!!!!!
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Email

I got that same email about 8pmlast nite and was panicking about my results being changed. Thank God they were the same! I would have been gutted as I had already golne out for several too many archer's and lemonade's to celebrate..lol
    Didn't want to celebrate a fail.
  • sunshine2010
    sunshine2010 Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
    Me too.....was sure it was going to say made a msitake and you failed lol :L x
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I was the same!

Didn't want to open it as had told everyone I had passed and already kept reading the results e-mail in case the e-mail magically changed!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Ive just had the same email - i too almost died as still not sunk in i have passed - but they had my right email address and member number in the first place and the result was the same - anyway am still happy lol
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Should those who didn't receive an apology be offended or worried?
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    reddwarf wrote: Β»
    Should those who didn't receive an apology be offended or worried?

I did receive an apology email about 3.5 hours after my results but I wouldn't be offended if you didn't and they seem to be having a lot of technicial difficulties!

I could access the forums for quite a long period last night as well
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I got an email just after 10pm last night which I only found this morning - did not even notice the mistake on the original mail!!!
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thanks Claire321. As the name and aat number were correct in the body of the email I am assuming all is well. I am perplexed about the weird e mail addresses though.....

Yes things did get a bit jammed up last night.

I remember in the summer, after getting my e mailed results, going straight to the ECR paper and checking the model answers (is that sad or wot?!).

Are there more exams taken in December sittings maybe?
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Yep that definitely gave me a moment of horror before my eyes carried on reading the email and realised they were emailing to apologise for the name on the previous email. Bit strange but the end result is still the same that I passed so I am not really bothered about it. Errors can happen.
  • richhobson
    richhobson Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Ha ha

Me to lol!!!!! |Congratulations everybody that passed and everyboyd that failed keep your chin up ive been there and youll pass eventually :)
  • meriamb
    meriamb Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Wrong e-mail address

Hi guys,
    I received the the same e-mail with a wrong e-mail address marie@tonynixon3.wanadoo.co.uk and an apology e-mail which i am really not happy about it. I expected a pass but it shows that i have failed.

DEC 2009

PEV
    SECTION 1 - N
    SECTION 2 - Y

In June 2009 i got

PEV
    SECTION 1 - Y
    SECTION 2 - N

I have been writing this exam for quite a long time and this is the only exam holding back my certificate and you can imagine how i feel at this moment ( so frustated ) trying to keep my head up but keep on going down.

CONGRAGULATIONS TO THOSE WHO PASSED AND TRY AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO ARE LIKE ME.

Thanks guys.
    Miss B.
  • meibaker
    meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    me too, i thought they must make mistake of my result. thanks god its only the email address matter! hope AAT will not do this ever again, its not good for my heart! ;-) x
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I actually received the apology before I received the email with the incorrect email address on, thought I had missed an email somewhere
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Me too. Have complained and want my results re-checked. If they can mix up email addresses then who knows if they have sent out correct results.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    flower wrote: Β»
    Me too. Have complained and want my results re-checked. If they can mix up email addresses then who knows if they have sent out correct results.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just check them online, rather than asking them to re-check the results?
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    meriamb wrote: Β»
    Hi guys,
    I received the the same e-mail with a wrong e-mail address marie@tonynixon3.wanadoo.co.uk and an apology e-mail which i am really not happy about it. I expected a pass but it shows that i have failed.

DEC 2009

PEV
    SECTION 1 - N
    SECTION 2 - Y

In June 2009 i got

PEV
    SECTION 1 - Y
    SECTION 2 - N

I have been writing this exam for quite a long time and this is the only exam holding back my certificate and you can imagine how i feel at this moment ( so frustated ) trying to keep my head up but keep on going down.

CONGRAGULATIONS TO THOSE WHO PASSED AND TRY AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO ARE LIKE ME.

Thanks guys.
    Miss B.

same thing happend with me on MAC ... but i am not giving up and will give it again in june 2010
  • Lilyflower
    Lilyflower Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    As per my response in the other thread about this....

I don't know why AAT sent out these giving out some one elses email address, I just know that if someone out there had it happen to them with MY email address, I would hope they gave me some respect by deleting it and not posting it across an open forum for anyone to use or spam me.

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Rinske wrote: Β»
    Wouldn't it be easier to just check them online, rather than asking them to re-check the results?

or just look at you frount page on you MAAT :-

You are currently on your way to completing the qualification(s) listed below. Please access study support, including past exam papers, by selecting a unit from the levels below.

Click there it tells you what is outstanding
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    or just look at you frount page on you MAAT :-

You are currently on your way to completing the qualification(s) listed below. Please access study support, including past exam papers, by selecting a unit from the levels below.

Click there it tells you what is outstanding

so it eventually turned out that those who have noticed the change in there My AAT have passed
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Congratulations guys!

I was lucky, I've open my email at 8am today so I open the right one. I can't help screaming then I looked at it again. I wonder why I had 2 emails from AAT when I read it my hands was shaking and I felt numb after all,the result was mine it's just what I wanted to be!

Sorry to hear that other don't get this time! Keep trying guys! I had that feeling when I took my exam on ECR and then I failed the section 1,now that I'm doing distance learning I got passed the two exams I had sit in BTC and DFS.

You get it next time!
  • Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    I know i only checked my email again this morning and thought i was going to be sick!! I had only joked yesterday that they were going to email me saying sorry we made a mistake!

Thank god my results were the same and I passed all 3!!! Was so excited!! Didn't think id pass BTC! :D

Congrats to all those who passed x
  • airfreight
    airfreight Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    I too got jumpy when the second e-mail came with an apology. It came after about 10 minutes after I had e-mailed all my work mates I had passed as I am on holiday at the moment.
Privacy Policy