Does anybody have the BTC paper saved to thier computer?

Shar-ley
Shar-ley Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi

I am wondering if anybody has the BTC Paper saved to thier PC which they could send me as I failed it :( and would like to see where I have messed up!!!

If you have it please will you send me a private message so I can send you my email address...?

Thank you in advance
Sharley

Comments

• lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Sharley,

I failed it too on part 2(expected to fail on part 1!). I do have a hard copy which I might be able to scan over to you(if I can find it from my boss's desk!) or alternatively the paper and assessors comments should be on here under the past exam papers tomorrow if you can wait another day. That's what I am going to do to see if I can remember anything and to check my answers xx
  • Shar-ley
    Shar-ley Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you if you could scan it today that would be good I thought I would have failed Section 1 and passed 2 that's why I want to check to see whether its worth appealing. Even though I thought I was going to fail it i'm still absolutley gutted!! :( I feel like crying....
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Awww I feel a bit crappy too.... I thought I would have failed section 1 aswell so am really confused. part of me thinks well it's over now, but part of me cannot understand how I passed a bit I could not do anything on and failed the bit I was confident on. £45 is a lot of money for me at the mo - so need to decide what to do!!

Will have a look to see if I can find it and PM you if I can : )
Privacy Policy