Smooth online release of Exam Results

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
It has said on the Homepage that MyAAT is unavailable to allow for the SMOOTH online release of Exam Results..................................well that didn't happen anyway............Apart from the forum being unavailable for well over an hour which left us all wondering what was going on I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL 9.30pm to get my results. I think I must have the World Record for hitting the Check Mail Button for 3 and a half hours!

Rant Over back to celebrating!:thumbup:

Comments

• Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I was very lucky mine came at 6.05pm which was very unexpected - I wasn't even going to bother checking until later!

There seems to be a lot of technicial problems with the website/forum which need to be sorted. The time was wrong by nearly 2 hours, I couldn't access the forums for that hour either, then it was okay for half an hour then not available for the rest of the evening!

I didn't even notice the email address on the results was wrong until someone else pointed it out and then there was the worry they were all wrong!

Hopefully they will sort out all these issues and will actually be very smooth next time!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    your pretty lucky mine came while i was been held prisoner in a pub 3 mile away from a computer and i could do was drink faster to escape lol
Privacy Policy