Accessing Chief Examiner Reports

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have just started my Diploma Level and as it now says that in MyAAT how do I get to see what the Chief Examiner Report says for the ECR Dec Exam as there were a couple of proof-reading errors and I want to see if this is mentioned?

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I have just started my Diploma Level and as it now says that in MyAAT how do I get to see what the Chief Examiner Report says for the ECR Dec Exam as there were a couple of proof-reading errors and I want to see if this is mentioned?
    On the left there is the past exam paper link, if you click that and select the unit, month and year, it should show the paper, answers and the report for that period.

Hope that helps!
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thanks for this thread, I'm going to have a look at what he said about the daft table/chart thing in part 1 of PCR.
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Typical - the only paper that's not there!:(
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Rinske wrote: »
    On the left there is the past exam paper link, if you click that and select the unit, month and year, it should show the paper, answers and the report for that period.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Rinske off to look now before I head off home for my frozen Mars Bar cut into pieces!:laugh:
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    PCR Paper Answers and Chief assessors summary is now available
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I can get the answers for PCR but there is no Chief Assessors Report? Just two lots of questions. Anyone else got this problem?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Have any been posted yet am after DFS and Personal Tax
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I read the PCR and PEV ones this morning. Didn't check if any of the others were there though!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Found them
Privacy Policy