DFS Study with Steve

Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi All,

Now the forum has slightly calmed down from yesterday's madness!!

I have had a couple of requests about some 'early start' DFS days which will look at:

- how to deal with each section of the syllabus in a logical manner
- how to deal with the complexities of DFS (consolidations, statement of cash flows and ratios)
- how to structure study to lead into revision
- what to do to meet the examiners requirements

These days will lead on to the study and revision days which I am planning to do in April and May. Unfortunately, due to work commitments, I can only offer Birmingham and Manchester.

Both venues will cost ยฃ25 per delegate, including course material and the days I am looking at for the 'early start' days are:

Manchester
Saturday 13 March 2010 - Novotel Manchester Centre

Birmingham
Saturday 20 March 2010 - Novotel Birmingham Centre

Courses are scheduled to run from 10am to approximately 3pm with breaks in between.

I am not 'capping' class sizes as these days are not necessarily study/revision days - they are primarily designed to get students onto the right footing for DFS study.

I will advertise study/revision days nearer April/May but if you would like to attend any of the days please contact me at:

steve.collings@accountancystudents.co.uk

Kind regards
Steve

Comments

• Gill Gittings
    Gill Gittings Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Steve do you do days for ACCA students?
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Steve do you do days for ACCA students?

Hi Gill,

I'm afraid I don't due to time constraints. Unfortunately ACCA's papers F7/P2 or F8/P7 would demand much more intensive teaching (at minimum over 2 days just for a 'basic' revision session) due to the size of their respective syllabi, and I simply do not have the time available to commit to teaching such papers. Unfortunately, I have had to reduce teaching DFS for the June exams due to other work and lecturing committments.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I cant recommend steves days more as just passed DFS with a lot of help from Steve
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    I cant recommend steves days more as just passed DFS with a lot of help from Steve

And as I can't get to one of Steve's Days I am going to pass DFS with a lot of help from Vic as she learnt all she knows from Steve! :thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    And as I can't get to one of Steve's Days I am going to pass DFS with a lot of help from Vic as she learnt all she knows from Steve! :thumbup:

"runs"
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    "runs"

Sorry Vic I didn't mean to scare you! :lol:
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    And as I can't get to one of Steve's Days I am going to pass DFS with a lot of help from Vic as she learnt all she knows from Steve!

And I'll be learning it all from Jewels then! :lol:
Privacy Policy