MAC - Sandy Hood

Options
JASMINE1982
JASMINE1982 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
I am really struggling with the MAC paper, I have failed it again for the second time now and need to do a retake in June. I really dont understand it and the papers are so hard, is there any revision courses (I went on one last year) and I was so prepared for the exam, but when I opened the paper my heart sank and I knew I wasn't going to pass it - This is my final exam left on my AAT and I really want to pass it

Comments

• umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am really struggling with the MAC paper, I have failed it again for the second time now and need to do a retake in June. I really dont understand it and the papers are so hard, is there any revision courses (I went on one last year) and I was so prepared for the exam, but when I opened the paper my heart sank and I knew I wasn't going to pass it - This is my final exam left on my AAT and I really want to pass it

well count me in as well mine was third attempt still didnt manage to pass last time i failed section 2 this time i failed section 1 and this is my last paper left on AAT as well
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    If you look in the Technician forum there is a post 'FAO: Sandy Hood' there are some details in here of a planned revision course.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Does this help?

[thread=25751]'FAO: Sandy Hood' [/thread]
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy