Can I book skills tests on the AAT website?

Options
KW17 2LN
KW17 2LN Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
Hello

Newbie question alert - apologies if answered before I did a quick search couldn't find quite what I was looking for. Maybe someone has a link?

To date over the last nine months I have studied privately for IAC, FRA, ECR and entered (and passed!) the exams by booking directly through the AAT website. I intend to do this also for MAC, DFS, PTC, BTC over the next two exam sessions in 2010.

Meanwhile I need to start looking at the skills tests / simulations - ideally I'd like to complete as many as I can over the summer-autumn. However it looks to me like I can't book them directly on the AAT website?

Is there any way I can do it without signing myself up to one of the course providers?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Bad news, you will need to book these via a provider, however I do believe BPP offers the tests only, without anything else.
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Rinske wrote: »
    Bad news, you will need to book these via a provider, however I do believe BPP offers the tests only, without anything else.

hi, does this mean that even if i am with another provider i can book the simulations with BPP and get it done?

i dont want to carry on with my existing provider :(
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Marga wrote: »
    hi, does this mean that even if i am with another provider i can book the simulations with BPP and get it done?

i dont want to carry on with my existing provider :(
    I would expect that you can. I never used it though. However, a quick search on their site did not show anything useful to me!

Maybe the best way to find out, is to give them a ring/ send them an email?

I'm guessing there are more providers offering this, but I can't find any info on it!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Rinske wrote: »
    I would expect that you can. I never used it though. However, a quick search on their site did not show anything useful to me!

Maybe the best way to find out, is to give them a ring/ send them an email?

I'm guessing there are more providers offering this, but I can't find any info on it!

Thats alright Rinske i will give BPP and Premier training a call :)
Privacy Policy