Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 4 (Level 8 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

question - when am i fully AAT qualified?

shaunjubbshaunjubb Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 25
when am i fully AAT qualified?

okay, ive passed all exams and ive handed my project MSP into kaplan which is 100% complete, so im just waiting on the final interview regarding my MSP project .

how long after this interview has ben signed off must i wait before i get my certifigate for completing technician level ?

thanks

Comments

• Frankie1976Frankie1976 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 33
    Hi,

I would say that once your MSP project has been signed off and the AAT acknowledge that you've passed this module, you should receive your certificate shortly after that. Don't quote me on that though, as I complete the MSP project before passing all my exams.

Best of luck

Frankie
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Have you fulfilled the work experience requirements?
  • shaunjubbshaunjubb Feels At Home Registered Posts: 25
    thanks, and yes all work experience is fully completed
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Thats one thing ive completed the on-line application, work experience however my professional referee was submitted a while ago and still not been verified the person i have nominated holds FMAAT do they have to be chartered to be your referee ?
  • MonsoonMonsoon Font Of All Knowledge FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Thats one thing ive completed the on-line application, work experience however my professional referee was submitted a while ago and still not been verified the person i have nominated holds FMAAT do they have to be chartered to be your referee ?

Nope my referee was a MAAT
  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    Mine was QBE
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    what has me a little confused it was the same person that verified my work expereince, o well will wait and see in the next couple of months