question - when am i fully AAT qualified?

shaunjubb
shaunjubb Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
when am i fully AAT qualified?

okay, ive passed all exams and ive handed my project MSP into kaplan which is 100% complete, so im just waiting on the final interview regarding my MSP project .

how long after this interview has ben signed off must i wait before i get my certifigate for completing technician level ?

thanks

Comments

• Frankie1976
    Frankie1976 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi,

I would say that once your MSP project has been signed off and the AAT acknowledge that you've passed this module, you should receive your certificate shortly after that. Don't quote me on that though, as I complete the MSP project before passing all my exams.

Best of luck

Frankie
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Have you fulfilled the work experience requirements?
  • shaunjubb
    shaunjubb Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    thanks, and yes all work experience is fully completed
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Thats one thing ive completed the on-line application, work experience however my professional referee was submitted a while ago and still not been verified the person i have nominated holds FMAAT do they have to be chartered to be your referee ?
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Thats one thing ive completed the on-line application, work experience however my professional referee was submitted a while ago and still not been verified the person i have nominated holds FMAAT do they have to be chartered to be your referee ?

Nope my referee was a MAAT
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Mine was QBE
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    what has me a little confused it was the same person that verified my work expereince, o well will wait and see in the next couple of months
Privacy Policy