Cheating exams

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Hi all just back from college and was pleased to see we had a 98% pass rate in the whole college.

One thing that sickened me was hearing a pupil had been expelled for cheating, and one of my class mates had found the book hidden in the toilets and handed it to the adudicators - good for him i say plus if the book had been found after that could have implicated him - personally i would have done the same thing.

How about you? what would you had done being in the same situation?

Well one thing it shows the level of intelligence the student had got the book for the college resourse centre and his name came up when they searched the computer system afterwards and they admitted it right away, ironically tho had failed the exam they attempted to cheat on.

Its sad tho as it puts the college in a bad light.

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    Well one thing it shows the level of intelligence the student had got the book for the college resourse centre and his name came up when they searched the computer system afterwards and they admitted it right away, ironically tho had failed the exam they attempted to cheat on.

This person sounds as if they are already a gifted genius!!!!!!!!!!! Why even bother to do AAT with such supreme intelligence?

I agree with you completely!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I agree with you too. I would have done the same thing I think.

The college did everything they could afterwards by expelling him, not sure if it will reflect bad on them.

In our school we were never allowed to go to the toilet without the toilet being checked when we did exams. But that's a very long time ago. We had to ask, make sure noone else was already going and then a second checking person would walk to the toilet with you, check the toilet cubicle, let you go to the toilet and walk you back, to make sure you didn't talk to anyone/ had books hidden somewhere.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Thats another thing that confused me i have to go to the loo about three times (its a nervs thing dont ask lol) and we are taken by the aduidicators so how long did they think they would have to read books anyway
Privacy Policy