Short term goals

Options
Marga
Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
So name 5?

Short term (daily/weekly)
1.Go 4 times up the stairs instead of using the lift at work (desk is on 3rd floor)
2.Go for a 15 min walk at lunch time
3.Eat two pieces of fruit a day
4.Collate a new recipe for my book every day
5. Have a "home-made-spa-bath" once a week

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Marga wrote: ยป
    So name 5?

Short term (daily/weekly)
    1.Go 4 times up the stairs instead of using the lift at work (desk is on 3rd floor)
    2.Go for a 15 min walk at lunch time
    3.Eat two pieces of fruit a day
    4.Collate a new recipe for my book every day
    5. Have a "home-made-spa-bath" once a week

Nothing in there for dealing with hairy bits?????
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Nothing in there for dealing with hairy bits?????

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love being a monkey! lol maybe tmi
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    firstly YUCK TMI

1 Day - finish work 4.30 without killing someone
    2 Week - Finish first draft unit ten
    3 Month - proper easter Break
    4 Year - by this time next year be ready for two ACCA/CIMA exams
    5 Ten Year Plan - Own my own home and two hols a year (o and be driving)

all this is dependant if am not in a jail cell by 4.35
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I hate to say this, but if you do end up in a jail cell, we probably get to share one. I just got home (yay!) and our neighbours are smashing doors in the flat and stamping around in the hallway again very loud. I am in the living room (far away from the door) and they are on the other side of the hallway and I can still literally hear what they are doing...

I wish they would stop! I don't want to go out and tell them to stop, but seriously, I am fed up with it badly.

On top of that, there was a note from our landlord in our letterbox telling me to make sure not to leave cigarette butts lying around in the hallway or outside, but those are definitely not mine...

Can I please please please kill the neighbours or end this rent contract early and move somewhere without annoying neighbours?
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Oooo I found out the noise level actually has a reason today. The neighbours locked themselves out.. They changed the lock, so that the landlord doesnt have a key and now they are stuck in the hallway, trying to break down their own door...

Soooo my boyfriend is now researching ways to break into a house, so he can help them.. As they live upstairs, they also can't reach the windows.

Sooo my short term goal is no neighbour killing today.
    Also try and get some study done, even though the noise level is kind of very high.
    Not sure about the other 3 yet...
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Day - Help Rinske with neighbour removal!
    Weekly - Acquire V-festival tickets
    Monthly - arrange anniversary activity
    Yearly - pass unit 32, unit 15 and Unit 6. Hopefully buy another property.
    10 Yearly - become even more intelligent, bi-lingual and an all round beautifful person.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    Day - Help Rinske with neighbour removal!
    Weekly - Acquire V-festival tickets
    Monthly - arrange anniversary activity
    Yearly - pass unit 32, unit 15 and Unit 6. Hopefully buy another property.
    10 Yearly - become even more intelligent, bi-lingual and an all round beautifful person.

V-Festival rocks went two years ago stand by that phone
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    V-Festival rocks went two years ago stand by that phone

I know. I went last year just for the Saturday (The Killers were excellent!), but this year its the full weekend !! Kasabian, Kings of leon and Lily Allen are rumoured so far.....

So Saturday mornings going to be mobile, girlfriends mobile, laptop and home phone connected to V !!!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    I know. I went last year just for the Saturday (The Killers were excellent!), but this year its the full weekend !! Kasabian, Kings of leon and Lily Allen are rumoured so far.....

So Saturday mornings going to be mobile, girlfriends mobile, laptop and home phone connected to V !!!!

am gutted i have reading and want t in the park
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Did someone mention goals? Okay a football topic...

A random pasting on this thread I know but I just wanted to share this quote from Chelsea's Frank Lampard speaking about the forthcoming World Cup and on dumping his girlfriend:

'If I'm chosen to go, then the World Cup is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity'

(He also played in the 2006 World Cup so it's barely 'a once in a lifetime opportunity' for him, bless...)

From Wiki: British media reported that Lampard showed an unusually high IQ score during neurological research carried about by the Chelsea doctor, Bryan English. English stated that "Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests".

If Lampard is the yardstick by which supposedly clever footballers are measured then I'd love to know how thick the thickest ones really are...
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    That counts as genius level for Chelsea...

Don't know about thickest footballers (there's so much competition for that accolade) but this guy would seem to be no dunce.
Privacy Policy