First day at work! Thanks Blobbyh

Options
katsutlieff
katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
I am taking myself off to the land of nod as I am very tired after my first day in my new job. It has all been very busy, exciting and new, and it is wonderful to finally put into practice everything I have been studying. I have already seen much room for improvement.

I am working three mornings a week doing the accounts/admin for a local farm and farm shop so very varied work.

I was lucky enough to get picked for the job from the many many applications that they had. Apparently my CV was very impressive!. So many many thanks to Blobbyh for taking the time to rewrite my CV for me, you got my foot though the door and for that I am very grateful

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Congrats on the new job! Hopefully you will be enjoying it for a long time!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Yeah...congratulations on the new job !

Hope ya enjoying and your right, theres nothing like putting into practice everything that youve studied.

AAT discount on eggs now then ??
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! that is so good to get a foot into it!!!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Well Done on your new Job Kate!

Since you are studying AAT they knew they picked someone EGGstra special!............(did you see what I did there) as Claudia Winkle Fake Tan would say!:lol:
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: Β»

Since you are studying AAT they knew they picked someone EGGstra special!............(did you see what I did there) as Claudia Winkle Fake Tan would say!:lol:

LOL jewels ....that was good
  • katsutlieff
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: Β»

Very good Jewels! Unfortunately Steve no discount on eggs We are cleaning out the orchard this weekend to make way for some chickens so fingers crossed we will have our own eggs soon. I did come home with a big bag of brown bananas though, so I am going to bake some banana bread tonight.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Well done
    Would you like to say the name?

I try to support the farm shops around West Sussex.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • katsutlieff
    Options
    Well done
    Would you like to say the name?

I try to support the farm shops around West Sussex.

Sandy it is Westons Farm in Itchingfield. Just outside Horsham. They do the best cakes and their Pork and Apple burgers are fab
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Sandy it is Westons Farm in Itchingfield. Just outside Horsham. They do the best cakes and their Pork and Apple burgers are fab

Pork and apple burger! what a combination... added to my list of strange foods to try...lol
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    steveJ wrote: Β»
    Pork and apple burger! what a combination... added to my list of strange foods to try...lol
    Maybe we should organize a meeting with all people on the AAT forum to try them out?

Bit far away for a lot of members tho, and I bet all students are too busy studying to attend!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    steveJ wrote: Β»

You get Pork and Apple Burgers in the likes of Tescos (but I bet they are not near as good as the ones at Kate's Farm Shop!)

I have had them before and liked them but other half thinks they are too sweet. You get them in Sausage Format too
Privacy Policy