Unit 33 Mac Revision with sandy hood in London

Options
umerali2003
umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello every one

Those of you who are interested in privately doing sandy hood revision classes or a day without teaching (in which he will give a detail review of your performance ) in london apart from 23rd May ( Book with AAT ) can u please reply to this thread with your avialibility of either weekday or weekend so he gets the clear idea how many students are interested and can plan some thing accordingly . Reffering to his previous thread i think he is busy on most of the weekends so its highly likely to be a week day . If you are interested please reply to this thread with yes and specify which sort of revision you are interested in . All the costs will be decided by sandy himself

Umer Ali

Comments

• Amelia
    Amelia Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Yes. I am happy to attend MAC revision classes. Weekend preferably, but if it's not possible.......
  • Ed1
    Ed1 Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Can do any weekdays in May with enough advance notice (a week at least)....
  • umerali2003
    Options
    sorry i have done some editing when u lots replied

well count me in for week day with one week notice
  • Ed1
    Ed1 Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Surely there must be more London-dwellers than this who are interested in MAC Revision?

By all accounts Sandy's revision courses are the icing on the cake for the recipe to success, maybe even a bit of the sponge mixture too.

I'm definitely interested in any such London revision courses, but would happily travel further afield if my fellow Londoners continue to display such apathy!
  • umerali2003
    Options
    Same here mate not a very healthy response i was looking for . I think there is still an option for londoners 2 book with aat on 23rd may or may be people have contacted sandy on his email rather then posting here ? lets wait for sandys reply before going ahead with any thing .
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Ed and Umer

Sometimes things don't happen the way I'd expect.
    I thought that the transport routes into London and the number of students who are preparing for AAT exams who could get into London in an hour or less would mean such a revision day would be very likely.
    It is still possible, but as Ed has referred to, I may be necessary to head over to Bristol for the MAC/ PEV and PCR weekend there instead.
    I'll not make a final decision about London yet, but if everyone studying in and around London feels that they don't need my help, well so be it.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • umerali2003
    Options
    surprisingly there is a thread every week from fellow members having difficulty in unit 33 mac but no body have seen this thread which got a solution of their problem lol .
Privacy Policy