DFS Courses by Steve

Options
Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Guys

Please note that any courses run by me in Manchester/Birmingham on 13 and 20 March are still going ahead and, yes, you will get a speaker at the event!!

Unfortunately, I have had to cancel a number of other venues for personal reasons. The people affected have received an email and for those of you that are friends on my Facebook, I have put a message up. I cannot offer any more courses other than DFS 'early start' courses unfortunately for the June 1010 sitting.

Best wishes
Steve

Comments

• cornflower
    cornflower Registered Posts: 129 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Steve will you be doing the update course in London in May?
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Cornflower

I won't be able to do that course I am afraid. If you were scheduled on that course you should have received an email - this one you are referring to was for qualified members. Any courses in April are being run - Manchester and Birmingham 'Early Start' days are definitely going ahead.

Unfortunately yesterday I have had to completely reschedule all my diary for the first half of this year due to additional work commitments. The weekend courses that I run are done in my own time and run purely by myself, not through a college or the AAT. My workload is pretty heavy during the first half of this year and I feel it would be unfair to run a course for students if the lecturer is falling asleep on his feet whilst teaching, hence why I have had to cancel a couple of courses.

Kind regards

Steve
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I hope your work commitments don't take up all of your personal/ family life!

Good luck Steve!
Privacy Policy